Monday July 30, 2012 3PM. The presence of the Holy Spirit fills my room and issues a warning. “In the next hundred days the devil will unleash the greatest attack on morals in American history.” Before this is over many will be seduced into thinking it is hateful just to be a Christian.
Propaganda will flood us. Truth will become a lie, and a lie will become the truth, heroes will become villains and villains will become heroes. I was warned to expect some heinous act to occur that will be blamed on believers and give sympathy in the election to retain power. It will be like Nero who was suspected of setting fire to Rome and then blamed the Christians so he could wipe them out.
Fire came upon me to preach to the people. I said, “Some of you are in Spiritual danger. It is not that you do not love God but you are not a battle ready believer and therefore will be the first casualty.”
I said, “You are in the squeeze between this coming onslaught of deception and weak teaching in the church.”
One half of the squeeze is the persecution. When this national persecution begins, you will not have the power or wisdom to react to it. You are in danger of being losing your convictions at the very time that you need them the most.
The other half of the squeeze is the milky teaching you are getting in church. There are two subtle errors rampant in the pulpit. They are taught to make Christ more attractive to modern minds.
1. God is crazy about me so I do not need to change.
2. If God wanted to do something He would just do it so I do not need to pray.
Without repentance and prayer the Christian soldier is an easy target.
This is why it is the highest priority of the Holy Spirit to conform you to the image of Christ. To get you out of danger.
1. Am I living in a peaceful coexistence with evil? Jesus hates Satan and has no peaceful coexistence with him. Am I expressing the enmity that Christ feels for evil or am I on the sidelines? 1 John 3:8 “for this purpose was the Son of God revealed that He might destroy the works of the devil.”
2. Am I available to be an instrument of God? When I see evil spreading all around me and I witness the wholesale assassination of truth am I looking to God for my place in the army or am I seeking to escape? Esther 4: 14 “For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father’s family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?”
3. Am I being actively trained from the Bible on my rightful role in the conflict? Are you beyond the elementary level of just seeking a blessing? Do you want to take up the weapons if faith, put on the armor of and take your rightful place in the battle? 2 Corinthians 10:4 “For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.”
The crowd received the word. Souls were saved en masse. Then miracles broke out everywhere. The lady you see in the picture is being healed so dramatically, that death itself has been rebuked and her body resurrected from disease. But it did not stop there. This was the first time in this entire awakening that the meeting was suspended by the Spirit of God raging through a soul. She began to roar to God and would not stop for several minutes. Soon it spread to all of us and we were swept up into fire that made the entire room like the day of Pentecost. More on this soon!