Every day someone comes up with a new reason to think Trump is finished. However, the FBI found out conspiring against the President backfires. The media went for ratings bashing Trump only to lose ratings and credibility.
Mueller’s witch-hunt investigation is flaming out as political disaster. Americans can see the insanity of it. Here it is in a nutshell: We can prove that Hillary colluded with the Russians to produce a fake dossier that was used to start an investigation into Russian collusion with Trump that can’t be proven. Got it?
-Comey said his new book would do Trump in. Instead, it was spit balls at a battleship.
-CBS believed it had the silver bullet to kill Trump. They gleefully believed that a Sunday night interview with a porn star would be the end of Trump. Monday came, and they joined a long list of disappointed Trump haters whose weapons did not prosper.
-The Mueller investigation
-Trump’s former attorney Michael Cohen and Omarosa Manigault Newman supposedly have some tapes. This too will fail.
-400 newspapers declare war on Trump. You know what will happen.
Trump will not be impeached. He will not even be censured. None of this noise spells doom for Republicans in the mid term elections. You don’t need to worry about Donald Trump. Let me give you 7 reasons why all the attacks on Trump will fail.
1.The poll numbers are skewed against him. Scientists have shown that when people have a favorite candidate who is attacked by the press they go silent. They still support the person, they just won’t tell you. Many, many more than we hear about still support Trump.
Even so, Democratic pundits are dismayed at the way Trump survives. They were counting on a major drop in support after Trump’s meeting with Putin. It just never happened.
2. Americans have a deep sense of fair play. They go for the underdog. People see the flagrant, wanton and disgraceful attacks on Trump by the media. They are giving him a break for that. They also understand his rookie mistakes, he is not a politician… we didn’t want a politician, remember?
Uber liberal director Rob Reiner denounced Robert De Niro and other celebrities for their remarks against President Trump, saying it only helps the president. Reiner is right.
Today someone destroyed Trump’s star on the Hollywood walk of fame. Do you think it made more people dislike Trump? Acts like these are why a growing number of independent voters say they are disgusted by the unfair treatment of Trump.
3. It’s the economy. Unemployment is at a 16-year low, and the consumer sentiment levels are at near record highs. When all the background noise settles, and the voter, with a good paying job, stands before the lever to vote—the thought of returning to an Obama economy will horrify.
4. He has plenty of time to win back those who have turned against him. Listen to Jake Novak senior editor at CNBC: “Both party establishments still need a vote-getting leader and President Trump already has the White House leadership role they covet. He has enormous executive power at his fingertips and the ability to win over some doubters with just the passage of time.”
5. The other side still looks way worse. Chuck Schumer annoys his base, let alone the rest of us. Elizabeth Warren is a shrill throated hater of the white middle-class worker. Bernie Sanders’ economy from Mars plays well only because pot has been legalized on campus. Maxine Waters is a VOTE FOR TRUMP machine. Nancy Pelosi is, well, Nancy Pelosi.
6. Millions are praying for our nation. There is no way that the fervent prayer of millions will go unheeded in heaven. Sometimes the early stages of revival look as if things are getting worse before they get better.
I know Satan is writhing in agony right now. He knows his time is short. He knows what God is about to do. He is in a futile rage against the inevitable answer. He is spewing deception to make the anointed vessels of God think that no answer is coming.
7. This is the big one: Trump is here by divine appointment. Trump will survive. Not because he’s perfect. Not because his base is fiercely loyal. He will survive even though he is hard for some Christians to take. He is here by divine appointment. Can you hear heads exploding? Yes, you heard me right—he is here because God set him in the White House.
Today Maxine Waters said God has raised her up to bring Trump down. See if you can guess how that is going to turn out.
He is here to wreck and dismantle. He is here to here to apply strong medicine to a self-destructive nation.
Nothing else explains why he is still standing after the cruelest and most unrelenting attack on any leader in American history. More importantly, nothing else explains why none of this has broken his spirit. Deal with it. Someone way bigger than you and me wants him right where he is doing just what he is doing.
Ruthless and impetuous describes Trump. Nevertheless, he is here until he fulfills his purpose.
Urgent final remarks: To all the intercessors who cried out for a national miracle—you got it. It’s just a much rougher package than you imagined.
He is about to put another conservative in the Supreme Court. He is standing with Israel. He is against abortion. He is working to stop other nations from abusing and harming us.
Thoughtful believers see past the fog. They see what I see, they are praying for his protection, for wisdom and for God’s continued favor.
The big question is why is Trump here? Here comes the chilling answer: Trump is buying time for the sleeping church to wake up and do her job. Trump is a divine stop-gap that appeared out of mercy.
Nothing could be worse than for us to waste this miracle. Nothing could be more grieving to God than for the American church to be ungrateful for a man—a rough customer to be sure—who is taking the hits for standing for all the values that we love.
As I said before, he will not be impeached. He will not even be censured. The next four years and more are his. Hate me, laugh at me, despise my writing…it does not matter, I know it’s true.