It seems like every day someone comes up with an accusation which they are convinced will destroy Donald Trump. However, a rogue group within the FBI found out that conspiring against the President backfires. The media tried to boost their ratings by bashing Trump, only to lose both their ratings and their credibility.
Mueller’s witch-hunt investigation flamed out as a political disaster. Americans can see the insanity of it. Here is the head-scratching part of the whole deal: We have proof that Hillary colluded with the Russians to produce a fake dossier that was used to start an investigation of Russian collusion with Trump that can’t be proven. Are you still there?
Democrats still want to look for Russian collusion, the way O.J. is looking for “the real killer.”
– Comey claimed his new book would do Trump in. Instead, it was like shooting spit-balls at a battleship.
– CBS believed it had the silver bullet to kill Trump. They gleefully believed that a Sunday night interview with a porn star would bring him down. But, Monday came and they joined a long list of disappointed Trump haters whose weapons did not prosper.
– Michael Avenatti believed he would be the Trump-slayer, but now he is being indicted by a long list of former clients.
– Michael Cohen along with Omarosa Manigault Newman, et al. The list of names goes on, with some of them claiming to have some damaging tapes. This too, will fail.
– 400 newspapers have declared war on Trump. You know what will happen with that…
Trump will not be impeached. He will not even be censured. You don’t need to worry about Donald Trump. Let me give you 7 reasons why all the attacks on Trump will fail.
1. The poll numbers are skewed against him. Scientists have shown that when people have a favorite candidate who is attacked by the press, they go silent. They still support the person, they just won’t tell you. Many, many more than we hear about still support Trump. Look at the tens of thousands who arrive the night before, to attend his rallies all over the country.
Even so, Democratic pundits are dismayed at the way President Trump survives. They were counting on a major drop in support after Trump’s meeting with Putin. It just never happened.
2. Americans see how crazy the attacks on Trump are. People see the flagrant, wanton, and disgraceful attacks that the media makes on him, every single day. The over-the-top attacks and the insane goals of the Democrat Party have actually turned out to be helping Trump.
Uber-liberal director, Rob Reiner, denounced Robert De Niro and other celebrities for their remarks against President Trump, by saying, “Stop! You’re helping Trump!” Reiner is right. They have inadvertently become the committee to reelect Trump.
3. It’s the economy. Unemployment is at a 16-year low, and the consumer sentiment levels are at near record highs. When all the background noise settles, and voters with good paying jobs, stand before the lever to cast their vote—the thought of returning to failed Democrat economic policies will horrify them.
4. Donald Trump has plenty of time to win back those who have turned against him. Listen to Jake Novak, senior editor at CNBC: “Both party establishments still need a vote-getting leader and President Trump already has the White House leadership role they covet. He has enormous executive power at his fingertips and the ability to win over some doubters with just the passage of time.”
5. The other side still looks far worse. Chuck Schumer annoys his base, let alone the rest of us. Elizabeth Warren is a shrill-throated hater of the white middle-class worker. Bernie Sanders’ economic “Plan 9 from Outer Space” plays well, only because pot has been legalized on campus. Maxine Waters is a walking VOTE FOR TRUMP machine. Nancy Pelosi is, well, Nancy Pelosi.
Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez is a gift to Republicans. Even Bill Maher said “”If you want to run a campaign based on reparations and concentration camps, then it’s going to be very hard to win the election.”
6. Millions are praying for our nation. There is no way that the fervent prayer of millions will go unheeded in heaven. Sometimes the early stages of revival look as if things are getting worse before they get better.
I know Satan is writhing in agony right now. He knows his time is short. He knows what God is about to do. He is in a futile rage against the inevitable answer. He is frantically spewing deception to make the anointed vessels of God think that no answer is coming.
7.This is the big one: Trump is here by divine appointment. Trump will survive. Not because he’s perfect. Not because his base is fiercely loyal. He will survive even though he is hard for some Christians to take. He is here by divine appointment. Can you hear all the heads exploding? Yes, you heard me right—he is here because God set him in the White House.
Today Maxine Waters said that God has raised her up to bring Trump down. See if you can guess how that is going to turn out.
Donald Trump is here to wreck and dismantle. He is here to apply strong medicine to a self-destructive nation that has turned its back on God.
Nothing else explains why this President is still standing after the cruelest and most unrelenting attack on any leader in American history. More importantly, nothing else explains why none of this has broken his spirit. Deal with it. Someone Who is way bigger than you and me wants him right where he is, doing just what he is doing.