A FINAL PLEA AND WARNING TO WHITE EVANGELICAL LEADERS WHO SUPPORT BIDEN.

I am issuing a warning to white evangelical leaders who have endorsed Joe Biden. I am imploring you to rethink your monumental blunder. Why am I doing this? Because unlike others—who dismiss you as a sad anomaly—I believe you are having an impact on young believers.

You may be in the glow of martyrdom. You may think you are heroically going against the grain like Martin Luther nailing his ninety-five theses to the church door at Wittenberg. In fact, you are completely the opposite. The very villains you think you are opposing are using your intellectual arrogance to seduce you. You are opposing everything you value. The main reason you can’t see this, is that you are working from an old and obsolete model.

Here are 5 reasons your support of Biden will remain a disaster for you, long after this election is over:

1. Blacks and Latinos will see you as oppressors. The day when liberals were deemed the liberators of minorities is long gone. At this moment, 47% of blacks approve of the job Trump is doing. That is because they woke up from the coma of blind allegiance to Democrats. Their cities are crumbling because of corrupt Democrat politicians. They feel that socialism is slavery and they are done with the lies.

By supporting Biden—the poster child for do-nothing Democrats—you are supporting the ongoing misery. So, all your rhetoric about decency and justice is lost on the very people you claim to want to help by supporting Biden. Minorities understand that Democrats are the last people on earth to entrust with money for minorities. Blacks and Latinos want paychecks not food stamps. They will remember your misguided support for Biden. Your credibility as a social force for good will go up in smoke.

2. You didn’t just reject good you endorsed evil. The validity of your attacks on Trump’s past are obliterated by Biden’s present. Unlike Trump, whose mistakes were as a playboy businessman, Biden’s sexual assault on a woman and his unwanted advances on underage females happened as a public servant—and they have continued until very recently. All of your platitudes about Trump’s temperament vaporize now that we have seen Biden’s diminished mental capacity, explosive temper, pathological lies, and dismissive egoism.

Worst of all, we now know Biden is the head of a crime family. Oh, don’t give me any blather about Russian interference. The Laptop with the mountain of devastating emails and images of child porn belongs to Hunter Biden. That is settled fact. Our worst fears about Biden are confirmed. He has and will peddle influence to our avowed enemies for money. This is why our endorsement of Biden will stain you—it is an endorsement of evil.

3. Abortion is a deal breaker. A PhD Foursquare Church pastor (who may be down to one square) said this, “I support Biden. Some Christian friends may point to the abortion policies espoused by Democrats, and question my pro-life convictions. But politics is NOT a single-issue enterprise.”

You know what…he is right, politics is not a single-issue enterprise—but Christianity is. And that is why his argument disintegrates under scrutiny. You can’t support abortion from the Word of God. But that is just the beginning. No Christian is blameless if they are not trying to stop the heinous celebration of the deaths of 61 MILLION babies, making it the greatest mass butchery ever to see the light of day.

What happens inside of Planned Parenthood is not a single-issue enterprise. It is an unspeakable horror—not only because of the acts performed on babies that survive abortion—but in the rationalization of those horrors. The blood of innocents and the sin of the rationalization clings to any believer who even indirectly condones it, and they will have to answer to God for their blood.

Here’s the fatal blow to the argument of defending Biden: These evangelicals salve their conscience by saying Republicans want to save babies, but abandon them after they are born.  That “yeah but” tradeoff is obliterated now that we know Democrats not only kill babies…they enslave people throughout their entire lives.  Abortion is a deal breaker.

4. Your motivation is not justice or equality, but acceptance. You want to appear to be ‘woke’. You want the intellectual community to hail you as their equal and not as a Bible thumping ignoramus. Well, Mark Galli, the former editor of Christianity Today, embodied this arrogance when he wrote:

“I describe evangelicals like me as ‘elite’ evangelicals … and this class of evangelicals has discovered that we have family members so different they seem like aliens in our midst. These other evangelicals often haven’t finished college, and if they have jobs (and apparently a lot of them don’t), they are blue-collar jobs or entry-level work. They don’t write books or give speeches; they don’t attend conferences of evangelicals for social justice or evangelicals for immigration reform. They are deeply suspicious of mainstream media. A lot of them voted for Donald Trump.”

Galli threw his brothers and sisters in Christ under the bus so he would look woke. Don’t repeat his towering mistake. Spurgeon warned against the traitor who wanted to look good to the world: “If we were more like Christ, we should be more hated by His enemies. It were a sad dishonor to a child of God to be the world’s favorite. It is a very ill omen to hear a wicked world clap its hands and shout, “Well done” to the Christian man.

5. You are directly opposing God. Trump is not perfect, but he is God’s choice. He has been sent to prevent disaster. He loves America, defends Israel, and upholds the Constitution and the Bill of rights. He is a chosen instrument to exact justice on a system that is about to strangle freedom—freedom for the Church you claim as family—freedom for minorities to truly prosper—freedom for children not only to be born, but to have hope of an education and a future.

I beg you. Consider your ways. Time is running out. And remember this: The Bible does not see you as a hero.  Your true identity may be found in Proverbs 25:26: “A righteous man who falters before the wicked is like a murky spring and a polluted well.”

BREAKING NEWS!

We need to act fast in California for big reasons!

That is why we must make this stunning book offer to you. Now in its fourth printing, Vessels of Fire and Glory keeps reaching the top of its category on Amazon.  Critical Mass has now sold over 150,000 copies and remains an international classic on awakening. Both books are still in high demand. So why are we making this amazing offer to you? California is the reason why.

We need to act fast in California for two big reasons. First, Fresno was a shocking breakthrough. Fresno is a sign that tens of thousands of Californians hunger for the Gospel. Second, the battle for America will be won or lost in California.

You get both books for just $20. Not only that—Mario will autograph your copy of Vessels of Fire and Glory. On top of that…you get free shipping.

This is a double win for you. You get these choice books at an excellent price and the proceeds go to win lost souls in California.

And there is still more. If you order 10 or more sets of the Dynamic Duo, your cost is $18 a set. Click on link below to order now!

54 thoughts on “A FINAL PLEA AND WARNING TO WHITE EVANGELICAL LEADERS WHO SUPPORT BIDEN.

  1. URGENT QUESTION : How can I share this on Facebook ?!! Thanks, dear MMM !!

    On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 1:54 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” I am issuing a warning to white > evangelical leaders who have endorsed Joe Biden. I am imploring you to > rethink your monumental blunder. Why am I doing this? Because unlike > others—who dismiss you as a sad anomaly—I believe you are having an impact > on youn” >

  2. Acceptance! The day for that is over. Jesus never compromised to be ‘accepted’ “Woe unto you, when all men speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.” – (Luke 6:26)

  3. Amen and Amen Mario!! Great message to these who are more interested in being “ acceptable” to the world than to Christ! Luke 26:6 makes it very clear to “beware when all men speak well of you”… very dangerous ground!
    Thank you for this blog and putting the truth out there for Pastors first, but also any Christian who’s goal is to be “well spoken of by the world!!”
    God Bless you for your vision, and powerful anointed messages!! Praying for you, your wife Mechelle and much needed Ministry!
    🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️

  4. I’m grateful to Mario for raising a standard that I can be proud to follow. Too many Christians are going along to get along, and just praying for things to return to “normal”. But by now we know that “normal” was not really so great, it was something more like a moral coma! Evil is being revealed in all its ugliness and Good is shining forth, but the Gray is going away!

  5. Amen! & Amen!

    When you have done all you can, there is a time (after voting of course) to say, “It’s your Lord, I’m going to bed.”, pull the covers over your head and Sleep, in His rest.

    Extremely difficult to do, as a Melancholy temperamented person, *THAT* I can attest to.

    Be revived! Be repentant! TRUST Our Father. If it is His time to discipline the church, then understand where you stand is in Him and Him alone. *IF* that is the case, may our call home be as quick and as painless as possible. This Vietnam Era Veteran does not really want to be alive to see America dragged through the mire.

    The patriot in me wants to bears arms, The Saint in me just wants to go home. Maranatha!

    OH, BTW, All you turn coats to life, especially of the unborn, for all the false reasons you’ve given, remember how sweetly the scorpion talked to the Fox to get across the river, it took a while…

    *BUT* The scorpion still stung the fox to death in the end and the harris-biden administration *WILL* do the same, if it is in fact Father’s time to discipline His people, remember Judgement begins at the house of God, and those in leadership positions will be judged far far more harshly then the ones following your satanic advice. But, unfortunately, the end residence will be the same…

    Reposted to Facebook

  6. In 2 Thessalonians 2 and 2 Timothy 3 we ave the see “apostasy” which means to place oneself apart. This placing oneself apart is actually separating oneself with the intent of not incurring the dangers of an association or affiliation. What I have learnt over the years about Paul’s choice of words has a potential meaning that Mario is actually point out but with more clarity from a micro point of view. Understand that this micro point of view will turn into a macro level event. Now, here is something to consider: During Paul’s time there were a great number of people who were associating with followers of the way or Christians, these people were not necessarily believers even though they enjoyed of benefits of being among the followers of Christ. However, when persecution arose against Christians, these people did not want to maintain the association any longer because they feared being considered sympathetic toward Christians or a believer themselves and feared being persecuted. Thus the apostasy, or the setting of oneself apart began. Even though today we have many establishments claiming to be followers of Christ, they call themselves Christian and have profited by claiming to be a Christian. However, we find out that most of what we call the church today has become nothing more than a business that uses the gospel for a means of financial gain—see 2 Timothy 6:5-10. This is where we are and actually have been for some time now; however, today we are seeing this happen more and more. In fact, on pastor friend of mine has been having issues with a potential split in the congregation between traditionalist and modernist believers. He actually stated that he has to provide for his family and his retirement, no matter which way the congregation splits he will have a part in it. So be aware that the covering put forth may not represent the content underneath.

  7. Amen Mario!

    I don’t care if you think this is political for those pastors who are all in for Biden, shame on you!
    Don’t you know killing babies and all the other things corrupt Biden stands for is wrong and evil, and God sees… and you pastors and leaders who are silent * for such a time as this * should not be silent! Take an example from Mario and others *for such a time as this*. I know my local tithes go to my church but I will give an offering to Mario’s Ministery because I really believe in what he is saying. We have to be a little political * for such a time as this*. Good =Trunp/Pence vs. Evil= Biden/Harris.

  8. CO–SIGNING YOUR VOTE TO BAAL & MALACK WILL BE HARD TO JUSTIFY ON JUDGEMENT DAY FOR KILLING OF THE INNOCENT UNBORN.

    IT IS ABOUT THE PARTY PLATFORM NOT PERSONALITY. BUY A CLUE. SAVE THE UNBORN AND OUR REPUBLIC.

  9. Thank you Pastor Murillo, I pray the Lord supernaturally gets this warning out to those WHITE et all EVANGELICAL LEADERS WHO SUPPORT BIDEN!
    By the Power of God Most High,
    in the name of the only begotten Son of God our Father, Jesus Christ The Messiah

  10. I never thought I’d say this and it even sounds irreverent. But I’d have to question anyone’s salvation who could render support for the death cult on any level. I know his bedside manner isn’t comforting for the easily triggered. But if you’re dying in a hospital and have a choice of two doctors. One who highly proficient and gets things taken care of in a life and death situation; and one who is as sweet as apple pie but functionally useless as a doctor. You know who’ll I’ll choose.

  11. Exactly Mario.
    Abortion is a blood sacrifice to Satan.
    Their vote for Biden is a vote for the kingdom of darkness.
    God is not MOCKED.
    It is a FEARFUL thing to fall into the HANDS OF THE LIVING GOD.

  12. Sadly, Foursquare isn’t Foursquare anymore. I think “one square” is generous. We’ve grown up and. ministered in Foursquare but we refer to it now as “no square.” Since 2017 at the highest levels false teachers such as Brenda Salter McNeil and many others have been invited in – instructing Foursquare pastors in anti American pro BLM left wing and pro LBGTQ progressive political propaganda and teaching them to read the Bible through the lens of cultural Marxism. This has been unknown to many faithful congregations for a long time – but because every pastor is appointed by the district and every district head appointed by the president, the culture and ideology at the top trickles down steadily. The only thing keeping faithful believers in this denomination are the senior citizen pastors – direct mentees of Jack Hayford – who are being forced to retire for various reasons in massive numbers. These pastors will only be replaced with the young woke. I know that you are careful not to name names and take great caution with how this is done. But as someone who has wept over what I’ve seen happening to the legacy of Aimee Semple McPherson – I have tried so hard to bring these issues to the attention of leadership under Biblical models – and who has had to completely separate as a result – I was very glad to see you mention something. We’ve been shouting a warning to other Pentecostals and Charismatics after witnessing what happened in Foursquare – all the while being careful to do this in a biblical manner – but this was before Covid and before the summer of riots. No one believed us. Now we are being flooded with questions from people who thought we were crazy before – because all of this stuff seems to be happening out of the blue from their perspective.

  13. Wish I knew how to share this on fb! Excellent!! Marilyn

    On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 1:53 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” I am issuing a warning to white > evangelical leaders who have endorsed Joe Biden. I am imploring you to > rethink your monumental blunder. Why am I doing this? Because unlike > others—who dismiss you as a sad anomaly—I believe you are having an impact > on youn” >

  14. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7UyZYpeReY (4 minutes long)

    “I believe God is bringing a Great Awakening but I believe that he is raising up young men who are strong in trust in the Providence of God to be able to wade through the hell that’s going to break loose on us, and it will be on us before we even recognize it… Unless, unless in God’s providence, He is not done… He is not done. Note this is not silly talk. Apart from a Great Awakening these things are going to come upon you; be ready to lose your homes your cars and everything.”

    Just before this Paul mentions that a national catastrophe led to the previous “great awakenings” in America. This time it is a global catastrophe, leading, I believe, to a global great awakening. Nothing can stop the hand of God.

  15. On this 25th day of October, when churches have been called to stand in unison and open their doors, my church has been silent.
    As a 20+ year member of Bethel church of Redding California, it deeply saddens me that not only has Bethel not taken a stand, The most horrifying thing to me is they have NOT called their flock together, and discussed/explained, the issues, Let alone warning them of the evil and terror involved in this election & educating them as to what the Bible says regarding being involved with “politics”, voting, standing against wickedness, and the platforms of the two major political parties.
    I must stop here because I do not want to cross over into sin, by speaking against, but trying to warn the flock as well as the leadership.
    Shalom
    scot

    1. Scot, you did not cross over into sin, you crossed over into righteousness. You are speaking out and against deception which is a good thing to do!

  16. Many of the churches are just not giving any kind of direction on the issues of the day, Scot M., such as abortion and others, as important as they are. Ours was not, and I recently felt it was time to leave. I don’t have a church right now, but I’m hoping to find one that is aware of the times and bold enough to speak out. For now, I will send my tithes to Mario Murillo Ministries, or Samaritan’s Purse.

    I do not believe that the, “Storehouse”, has to be the local church. I believe it is where God leads you to give, where your heart is. The Storehouse is all of God’s work. Some churches are not the wisest in making use of their funds. Sometimes ministries put their funds to better use. I’m specifically thinking of a small church that spent 5,000.00 dollars on a trash compacter years ago. One of the congregants had been to the mission field and seen the need and how far a dollar went over there. She told them to give her the bags of garbage and she’d take them home and dispose of them. After that, she sent her tithe overseas to missionaries ( but continued to give offerings in church).

    I believe she was right.

    Mr. Galli is one of those who is so open-minded, his brains have fallen out. What incredible arrogance! He has got some nerve talking about his fellow Christians in such a manner, if indeed, he even is a Christian. He was auditioning for the spot on CNN as “Lead Religious Correspondent” or some such thing, I suspect. I hope he enjoys the company of the world because he’s in for a surprise at the Beama Judgment Seat…if he makes it there.

  17. Thank you Mario Murillo for your sincere, steadfast life in Christ Jesus. Your words are like John the Baptist calling out from the wilderness – oh how we need you in such a time as this🙏

  18. 61 million women accused of
    61 million aborted infants.

    Who is missing from the solution to end abortion?

    Deal breaker, indeed.

  19. AMEN…keep speaking God’s truth, Mario!

    On Sun, Oct 25, 2020, 2:53 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” I am issuing a warning to white > evangelical leaders who have endorsed Joe Biden. I am imploring you to > rethink your monumental blunder. Why am I doing this? Because unlike > others—who dismiss you as a sad anomaly—I believe you are having an impact > on youn” >

  20. Spot on Mario!

    It’s incredulous how these “woke” evangelical Christians can vote for Biden, despite his support to allow abortions be performed at any stage of pregnancy without restrictions — even when the infant is in the birth canal. How tragic and demonic is the slaughter of these innocent children in the womb.

    Furthermore, this election will determine if our country remains free or slides into totalitarianism under the guise of “social justice” embraced by the Democrat party. The far-left will create a powerful central government that will strip people’s of their individual rights, freedom, dignity and wealth. The consequences of the election will be generational, and not just for 4 years should Biden win and Democrats sweep both Houses.

    May the Lord continue to bless you and your ministry.

    Vote for God and Country…vote for Trump!

      1. Amen Brother Nick!!! Nothing more than murder and population control, as well as providing body parts to demonic sources! As Jesus stated, “As were the days of Noah, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be (Matthew 24:36-44; Genesis 6:11)!”

  21. Hello it’s me again,
    Since my previous reply, this morning, my wife received a message on social media of Bill Johnson speaking at the international healing conference this year speaking about why he has voted and will vote for president trump. An excellent teaching.
    I have only accessed the online weekly Bethel church service where these issues have at best been lightly mentioned.
    Pastor Bill does not announce where he is speaking outside of the church, so unless you are a partner of Kenneth Copeland, church members I spoke to did not know that he was a speaker at the KCM convention this year. By the way Bill Johnson knocked it out of the park at the Copeland convention this year.
    My only other reason for my earlier comment might be that growing up my parents would call the family together, when I was a child, and warn us not to climb in abandoned refrigerators or take candy from strangers. As we got older they spoke with us regarding sex and yes even politics. I view the body of Christ as a family and expect the elders to call the children around them and warn and educate them regarding how to live life as a born again believer with a biblical view.

    Better stop
    Shalom
    scot

    1. Well, that is encouraging. I wonder if he would speak so boldly inside Bethel itself?

      Admitting one has voted for and will vote for TRUMP, isn’t enough for a pastor to do in a day and age where Grace teaching abounds but very little on God’s Discipline and Repentance.

      God’s people need to be taught the why he’s voting that way, and the why not to vote the other.

      Too many here the why I am voting for TRUMP, and dismiss it as my personal opinion.

      I am thankful for the ones that listen to and hear me out when I tell them why I can’t vote for harris-biden.

    2. I agree. The church is supposed to be our family. If our pastors are not informing us, encouraging us, and warning us, about the state of affairs in the nation, it seems like that is not good shepherding.

  22. Romans 1:24-32
    “Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful;
    *who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.”*
    ‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:24-32‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
    https://www.bible.com/114/rom.1.24-32.nkjv

    Also: Sure miss the National Street Ministries Conference in Dallas.

  23. America has had a moral subsidence into a culture of death. Everywhere I go, I see skulls–skull tattoos, skull stickers, skulls on clothing; we are under the thrall of a death cult bewitchment. I do not believe it to be a coincidence that this has happened concurrently with the rise of the Molochian human sacrifice cult. This is mutually exclusive from the Spirit of the Living God. One cannot serve God and another master, be it Mammon or Moloch. It is written, “The last enemy to be destroyed is Death.” It’s not a pet or a mascot; it’s an enemy confederate of Hell itself (cf. I Cor 15:26; Rev 6:8).
    The culling is upon us. The Judge is at the door. The fury I feel in my spirit when I hear some woke drone say “choice” or “women’s healthcare” or “reproductive rights” when they mean “ritually sadistic brutality and murder.” We have had 47 years to check this Roe v. Wade psychopathy, and God bless all those who have tried, but the efforts have been like Fred Flintstone trying to stop a freight train. Our culture is too perverted and sick, thus the strong medicine that even now is winging its way toward us.
    Is it judgment-at-large, or is it ‘merely’ chastisement? You will know by who is occupying the Oval Office on January 21, 2021. It will take a man of extraordinary appointments to shepherd this nation safely through what is coming. President Trump is that man. Kamalajoe Bidenharris is a splintered reed of a staff.

    “So now, correct your ways and deeds, and obey the voice of the LORD your God, so that He might relent of the disaster He has pronounced against you.”
    Jeremiah 26:13

    “Make sure that none of you suffers as a murderer, or thief, or evildoer, or a troublesome meddler; but if anyone suffers as a Christian, he is not to be ashamed, but is to glorify God in this name. For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God? AND IF IT IS WITH DIFFICULTY THAT THE RIGHTEOUS IS SAVED, WHAT WILL BECOME OF THE GODLESS MAN AND THE SINNER? Therefore, those also who suffer according to the will of God shall entrust their souls to a faithful Creator in doing what is right.”
    I Peter 4:15-19

  24. MOST EXCELLENT WORD AND WARNING, MARIO!!! Thank You for speaking the TRUTH in LOVE!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!

    In HIM,

    Julie Sims

    On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 1:53 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” I am issuing a warning to white > evangelical leaders who have endorsed Joe Biden. I am imploring you to > rethink your monumental blunder. Why am I doing this? Because unlike > others—who dismiss you as a sad anomaly—I believe you are having an impact > on youn” >

  25. I’ve received a lot of stuff by email lately regarding the Bidens. All I can say is at least most of the family appears to be corrupt and perverted. Very sad. But the thought of them being in the White House and being our First Family is horrifying.

  26. It is G-D who is our salvation. Thankfully we have millions who have not bowed to Ba’al. Far more believers than were in Germany in the 1930s.

    but there is coming judgement. It will not be fun. Those in our country who have turned against G-D are placing themselves to be attacked by the adversary. I look for a G-D led spiritual revolution that seeing people coming to him like wheat in a harvest.

  27. In Mathew 16 :25 for all those who are leading a congregation down a dark path, they will one day have to answer to God for what they have said and done behind the pulpit. And this judgment is not going to be pretty! For Biden and his team of criminals; “What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul”? Mathew 16:26.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.