SOON, CHRISTIANS WHO VOTED FOR BIDEN WILL FACE A RECKONING

Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is clear.

So you say there was no fraud and that Joe Biden was fairly elected by a majority that includes you. Do you realize what you are saying? While I still can’t fathom that–you are taking credit for what has now happening.

For the first time in American history, our President does the unquestioned bidding of people who hate America. That explains his first day in office:

Killing the Keystone Pipeline on cay one: On his first day in office, Biden killed thousands of jobs for union workers and increased America’s dependence on foreign energy. This was a move that both weakened our economy and strengthened our enemies.

Environmental madness: He rejoined the World Health Organization…you know, the folks who helped hide China’s guilt. And The Paris Agreement, both of which further solidified China’s power over Americans and unleashed the unicorn-environmentalists on our economy.

Trading citizenship for votes: In his first day in office, he flung our borders open to millions in a scheme so dastardly as to present a new low, even for Democrats: they are trading American citizenship for Democrat votes. A massive caravan is approaching our southern border at this moment, where they will be welcomed with open arms. And, since he has also halted the building of the wall, America will be less protected from terrorists, MS-13 members, drug dealers and illegals who will quickly disappear into our cities. Vast numbers of them will arrive to be provided with free healthcare—in the middle of a pandemic—amid massive unemployment, and after the death of hundreds of thousands of small businesses.  The political elite want to secure their power for decades by providing many grateful voters.

Turning Washington D.C. into an armed camp. Why is the National Guard still there and why are they being ordered to stay months longer?

Mass abortions: He not only bolstered abortions here at home, but ordered that your tax dollars be used to pay for abortions in the U.S., as well as promoting abortions in other nations.

Taking its cue from Biden, New York has made it legal to kill a baby at nine months. Brace yourself believer, because this holocaust on the unborn will multiply.

So, let me ask you: What will America look like after many more days of this?

Many Christians who voted for Biden are bashing those who supported Trump. They are saying we were foolish to follow such a flawed leader. We were wrong to trust prophets. We were heartless to the poor and that we were identifying with racism. We were displeasing Christ and we were wrong to be involved in politics. Blah, blah, blah.

For the moment you look hip, lucid and fashionable to outsiders, but that is a fleeting reprieve. Soon, you will have to reconcile your vote with your Christianity. Soon there will be drag queens reading to children in our public libraries, boys in the girl’s restrooms, unreached heights of terminating babies in late term abortions, and censorship of all things Christian. Not only that joblessness will multiply and you will be shocked that Biden does not care because his vision is global not local. Then you will realize what you have voted for.

Then, there is what you did to your own church. When atheism comes calling with a hatred for God, an atheism that cares nothing about your ‘woke’ version of Christ, and comes with guidelines that only allow their version of Christianity, a version far from the word of God—when you look in your child’s eye and explain how their future will be designed by other nations and other values―just remember your vote. And remember the ridicule you spewed at Trump supporters.

How puny does your offense over Trump’s rudeness appear now? How does anything Trump texted compare to the danger and wickedness you see currently oozing out of the White House? 

You are now part owner of everything Biden does to America. Whatever happens from here on out will reflect on your choice. By putting Biden first, you put America last. And I will leave it to God to decide how your vote reflects on your faith.

If you voted for Biden, and still insist you did the right thing, I can neither agree with you nor console you. If you are open to God, there is a peace and forgiveness available, and there is still time to participate in the great work of God here on earth that will soon arrive. Because my hope is in God’s mercy to make the Biden/Harris misery to leave soon.

To those who discerned the times, stood with Trump, and are still standing for one nation under God, there is the peace of knowing you obeyed your conscience and stood with the vision of America that the Founding Fathers received from God. Not only that, but there is still a miracle coming―and it is a miracle that cannot be rigged.

114 thoughts on “SOON, CHRISTIANS WHO VOTED FOR BIDEN WILL FACE A RECKONING

    1. Oh you are SO WRONG! Patriots in this country are severely concerned for their country and are praying and repenting to God! We are asking for His divine wisdom and discernment. We are asking Him to let our enemies self destruct, which they are in the process of doing. What are YOU doing my friend, besides finding fault with others?

      1. Let every person be quick to listen, slow to speak, slow to anger. We don’t need false accusations written in haste.

      2. “glenleatrophiesandengravers”, is a Democratic Mole who comes on this blog to sow strife and division. It is so obvious that even an idiot could see this!

  1. Really shows a man who backs the people of this country doesn’t it, hurting every one in America in so many ways, and backing a bunch that spread panic and fear like wild wind of a herricane [or him a cane now I guess] to believe in things that don’t amount to what they say just to push their agenda, and I guess the machine rigging for votes and the ballots wan’t enough they have to let illegals in by the thousands, and who know’s what kind of people they are.
    Seems they are very afraid of something, to have the Military called in like that, I feel we should have called the in and not let this evil even take over, they said they didn’t want to cause bloodshed, but all I see is blood being shed, newborns people committing suicide, drug OD’s, business’s being destroyed, it takes a cold-blooded murder to kill a baby at nine months for real, it takes one to kill one anyway, but especially at nine months, anyone who can do that could kill me and you easy.
    They voted for the devil himself, and we all will pay a price for it, I mean its already done damage, Big Tech, the censoring, the Star-spangled banner that told the story fb shadowbanned, fact-checkers said it wasn’t true, how are we going to preach the truth when that is what they are stopping us from preaching, Lev 18:22, Prov. 6:17, Gen 5:2, and much more they will stop, and I seen they want the Pope to be able to ban us from preaching if we do not abide by these rules and not preach the verses I just put up, they want him to ban us, they are taking on God himself.
    The whole problem is we are afraid to hurt someone’s feelings today, and are cut down and counted as not a Christian if we do, they have preached a love that is not Gods, that allows sin and evil, and taken all the fight out of Gods people, well they actually have ran the Holy Spirit off is why theres no fight, and the one’s with the Holy Spirit are outlaws to the man-made system, and the POB controlled Church, Gods people and Church is a mighty fighting machine, not a passive cub scout troop, who allows its nation to be taken over by pure devils, freedom has always cost someones blood, and if we get it back it will be at a price, because people are already dying, so blood is being shed, We need to repent, and get filled with the Holy Spirit and fire, and then we would know and have what it takes and do what we had to, to keep this nation free. sorry but I still think the one’s who voted for Biden should be taken out behind the woodshed, and teach them the fear and true ways of God, sorry but someone for got to teach them right. Good word sir

  2. Mario. Your words are music to my ears. Those who voted with emotion and not the facts are facing a True Awakening. I chose 15 years ago to dispose of my TV and began searching for Truth. It was the best decision of my life. So many Christians are too trusting and the world knows that. Now is the Perfect Time for a old fashioned down home revival. That is what helped make America great. I want the Holy Spirit to guide me not the main stream Media. The whole world is watching for what happens here will happen elsewhere. God Bless you Mario and team. Stay strong and anointed.

  3. Ty for continuing to preach the gospel and encourage us all to do the same.

    Fear not.

    Chris Schlehr

    On Mon, Feb 15, 2021, 2:27 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  4. TY… a day of reckoning indeed. This regime is doing what they said they would do. There is no excuse for misplaced priorities. On a brighter note, other than some trolls (my son said do not feed) I find the comments edifying. Do pray, as there’s much more to this than wayward Christians. It’s a Worldwide effort.

  5. Amen!! Having done everything to stand, we continue to stand for the Lord’s righteous justice and judgement. We stand with our founding Father and father’s to restore this nation as HIS desire to continue to be a beacon of His Light of salvation with the miracle of salvation. Lift up your heads oh you gates and heavenly doors for our miracle and redemption as a nation is drawing near. And the Lord and we will not be silence. And as God’s remnant goes forward in the Holy Spirit preaching the Gospel in the highways and byways with signs and miracles, America can and will be great again.

    1. May the “woke” church awaken to their sin receive mercy and grace, repent, and may the fear of the Lord return to all of the Lord’s people and this nation.

      “Let the wicked change their ways and banish the very thought of doing wrong. Let them turn to the Lord that he may have mercy on them. Yes, turn to our God, for he will forgive generously.”
      ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55:7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

      1. A sample of God’s mercy looks like what happened in the Brownsville revival in 1997. The full incredible service in which Holy Spirit sovereignly and incredibly fell on the services including the young people who went into travailing intercession in another part of the church. Full service can be seen on YouTube – Lord have Mercy II. But a give you warning, “Be ready for Holy Spirit to rend your heart”. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Lord+have+mercy+II

  6. We need a revival here in Albuquerque, NM. If your team comes to NM, I’d like to get the word out. Starting with prayer.

    On abortion being allowed, what isn’t mentioned is that, women and men are hurt very much by abortion. People who abort suffer from PTSD and don’t know why. PTSD is suffered at the same rate as someone who has been raped. So just imagine when an innocent baby who is aborted because of rape, the mom has a double wamy of PTSD. When women have abortions they have a lot of anger and guilt and they don’t know why. President Biden knows not what he does. This is all proof that we can’t legislate morality, but if we have a revival many will have heart change and like me as a Christian I prayed for the truth about abortion and then I heard the testimony of a repented abortionist who saw an ultersound and saw the baby crying. That testimony taught me the truth.
    May your ministry be blessed with sound doctrine,
    Debra

  7. Amen Pastor,
    I agree with this statement whole heartedly. It is so hard to talk to Biden voters about anything, they are so sure they are right they get offended by just a question regarding him. Any question. Alot of them just voted for the party they want, not the man or the beliefs. I wonder if they are blind and lost or just really deceived. God Bless you and your ministry.

  8. It is not only the armed guards, it is the wall around two miles at least of the capitol area. Rail against the wall. As soon as they feel the time is right, they will shut out everyone they want—from the capitol and it’s proceedings.

    People in the midwest don’t know about the wall. People in Mississippi don’t know about the wall. People in Virginia don’t know about the wall.

    blessings. ann westerman

    On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 2:22 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  9. Bless you, Bro. Murillo, my family and I are believing the word God sent us through you and other faithful ministries. We are praying for you.

    On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 1:21 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  10. Thank you Mario for your truths. I live in Pgh. Pa. Surrounded by DEMS, but God is GREATER, AND I’M BOLD AS A LION, AND I’M TO OLD FOR THIS LYING CRAP I SAY! I have your book’s, but didn’t read them yet. I’ve been up day and night INTERCEDING for our NATION and TRUMP, and everything else from A to Z. Fasting and a lot of time’s I’m up for 2 or 3 day’s. There’s no time with God. GLORY! I pray for you and others a lot, well everyday for sure! I get stronger and stronger the more EVIL shows its ugly face. I don’t whitewash NOTHING! This is a matter of life and death, and of course we WIN. I suffer for CHRIST JESUS. No friend’s, and no family. I’m able to laugh about it now. I’ve been laughing a lot lately. Demons are fearful of me. Anyways, in 2016 when there were 17 people running for President, I prayed for Gods will to tell me who to vote for. I knew that I wouldn’t vote for EVIL JEZEBEL CLINTON, so she was out. I was registered a Dem at the time, so I couldn’t vote for Trump in the PRIMARIES, and no way I voted for JEZEBEL. I received my REPUBLICAN PARTY card before November. God took a long time to answer my pray on who to vote for, then he took me to vote for TRUMP. I obeyed, but I didn’t know TRUMP at all, and never watched that program I heard he was on. People laughed at me when I said TRUMP WILL WIN as our President. When he won in 2016, and everyone was surprised, I just felt calm, and thought that it was old news to me cuz I just believed what God told me. I also prayed about the 2020 election, and quickly, thank God, He told me TRUMP WILL BE RE-ELECTED. I even sent TRUMP a letter many months ago CONGRATULATING him on HIS RE-ELECTION, and I have it written in my 2 year calendar from the year before. HAHAHA! So, I KNOW WHAT GOD TOLD ME ME, THAT TRUMP WILL WIN IN A LANDSLIDE VICTORY AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND IT’S AS SIMPLE AS THAT. REGARDLESS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE NOW. I SEE IT IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM OF GOD, NOT THE NATURAL. NOW, I HAVE TO SAY THAT I DIDN’T EXPECT EVIL HIDE’N BIDEN IN THERE, AND IDK WHAT GOD IS DOING EXACTLY, BUT I STAND FIRM IN HIS WORD THAT I KNOW THAT I KNOW WHAT HE TOLD ME, AND I TRUST GOD! I’M AT PEACE! I’m even being good with waiting on GOD’S PERFECT TIMING! Last year when I was watching Fox News, and hearing and seeing the EVIL DEMS, and the Republicans being sissies, to be nice about it, humm humm! I use to say that they all are lucky that I’m not God, they would’ve been ZAPPED a long time ago. I even said that if I had an 18 Wheeler truck filled with t.v.’s, I would have to bring more than one new t.v. inside per day, because I would be blasting t.v.’s apart everytime I heard all of the LIES. I’m healed of ALL that now, and don’t haven’t watched the t.v. for month’s now. THANK GOD! SORRY, this is so long. I don’t know how to write a note. HAHA! I have to order your tee shirt! God delivered me from drugs on October 15, 1982. I’m 65 yrs. old now. IDK if you ever read my other long book that I texted you about that time, but I have to buy your shirt. I called the girl on the phone when I donated to you. I asked how much they were, and I thought that she was ordering it for me. I told her I wanted a large when she said that the tee shirt ran small, and I like mine bigger. I’ll call again and order it, and I have to donate to you again. I don’t have a church now, and I want to donate to you and Hank. You are doing my HEART’S CRY job. I have a wonderful testimony too. I went to AA for one year. I needed a spiritual thing. I couldn’t bring myself to say, “God as I understand Him.” That just felt like I was denying Christ, no, no, no! I called AA, “A MEAT FACTORY!” I was fighting off guy’s left and right. The icing on the cake for me was at an AA New Year party .Guy’s felt JUSTIFIED that they can kiss me on my lips at midnight! Ohhhh NOOOOO way! Even old old men hit on me. Sick pervs. YUCKY! Sorry, but true. Well, thank you, and I watch everything, and every program you’re on. And always praying for your tent meeting’s, and I know that you are protected by an army of Angel’s. God bless you!

  11. Thank you, Pr. Mario, true man of God, for sharing truth and wisdom boldly and fearlessly! Praying for more godly men to stand as you are doing for truth and righteousness. Blessings, favor and protection over you as you step out to bring God glory!!!

  12. The blind that did vote for Biden didn’t get him elected—- voter fraud did. God is on this and will preform his word over America. I heartily agree with Mario; the weak christens that voted for this man do have a reckoning with God coming. I can’t rightly judge their heart, but something very basic to the principles of Christ are missing in their hearts and minds.
    To the God haters and evil—- you can’t run or hide from God on this…….

  13. I just want to say thank you. I am still praying for him to   be removed, but also for his soul and his vice p. I am thankful for your boldness that Yehovah has given you. I pray you will never loose this boldness and righteousness.Shalomdeborah

    My books now on  Amazon  “The Lost Sheep” “New Life And Glory “and coming soon “Strings of Pearls” on eBook and  PaperbackGet a copy for yourself and one for your friends.

    You may visit my blog and be blessed.www.flameoffireministries.blogspot.com   

    Flame of Fire Ministries Deborah A. Atzori Missionary, Author

    zakhor ‘et-yom ha’shabbat leqaddeshoremember the Sabbath day for holiness

    Exodus 20:24 “In  every place I cause  My Name to be  mentioned (azkir=to be spoken) I will come to you.” Yehovah Avinu  /Yehovah our Father

  14. Thank you Mario. I am still standing firm with President Donald John Trump and praying for the members of the Biden Administration to be removed and President Trump reinstated in the White House where he belongs. Also that our Congress would have their spiritual eyes and ears opened to the Word of the Lord.

  15. As always….I’m thankful for people who speak the truth…and push back spiritually and verbally…👊🏻👍🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

    Sent from my iPhone

  16. My experience with these Biden voters that call themselves Christians has not been good. The god of this world has truly blinded their eyes, they cannot even see what is happening. They actually believe that God put Biden in power to undo the “damage” caused by Trump. It is almost an insanity that has overtaken these people. They complain that we are making the gospel too tough…no one wants to have their freedom taken by the Trump zealots as they call us. They sit in the darkness and complain about the light while claiming to be the ones walking in the light. They have been subverted by the evil one just as Eve was and now they are actually standing in favor of the arrest and prosecution of all who won’t accept their watered down version of the gospel as the truth. Their “Jesus” kills babies and champions every form of perversion and wickedness that enters into the heart of man. Some place along the line they switched gods and are now trying to force the rest of us to follow suit.

    1. Well, those people who are truly unrepentant will be left behind; so many had already been following a false Christ and are now being exposed. They will wither by the roadside. I’m seeing some signs of waking up among some people I know. The reality of what they actually voted for is stunning; many will repent and wake up, if they were just ignorant and deceived. What a lot of groundwork we have to do, speaking out where we are! Their blindness is so real. But Holy Spirit is moving strong; we will see the real miracle of America awake, repentance real, revival sweeping the country! We’ve got to hang on, hold the line, move forward, Huah!

    2. I see God sifting. Wheat. Chaff. The Holy Spirit will instill Truth through God’s Word. My conscience is clear.

    3. Wasn’t it David Wilkerson who prophesied the rise of a form of mental illness for which there was no treatment or cure, the fruition of the “reprobate mind” that the Apostle Paul wrote about?
      The reprobate minds and the itching ears have brought this nation low.

  17. I continue to stand..one nation under God..I will not waiver!

    On Mon, Feb 15, 2021, 2:21 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  18. The stuff he’s saying here I’m not worried about bec none of it happening really. But what’s interesting is national guard in DC for six months. That’s not because they are scared of trump voters.

  19. Wow. Praying from Canada. LORD HELP US.

    On Mon, Feb 15, 2021, 2:33 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  20. I give thanks for your VOICE OF TRUTH. Reading your posts, I receive confirmation of similar thoughts, new areas to ponder and pray about, inspiration to fight the good fight, to stand firm, to be hopeful, to follow God’s daily direction, even as I can often be distracted by the ‘trash’ of what is going on in the world as well as in personal events. What a brilliant analogy that we can be deterred and distracted by garbage, literal, symbolic, political, spiritual, such as was an obstacle for Nehemiah as he worked on the rebuilding of the city Wall. Standing in Faith for the unplanned miracle, TOTALLY in character for our MIGHTY LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!

  21. Thank you Mario, For your position on the front line. i am praying for you and your relationship with God. In prayer last week Holy Spirit took me to Isaiah 28 and WOW…..He showed me what was going to happen to those that have partnered with hell…. and he also showed me that as one that believes ” I shall not make haste” so i sit and wait praying for Gods servants ( those that are in position aligned with HIM and those that are side tracked or off course.) God is in complete Control and i believe he is doing as Isaiah 28 talks about….. Him being the Lord of the Harvest.

  22. A very good post, as always. Sent to a family member who voted Biden/Harris. Also sent to a fellow believer who feels the election was “fair and square” (his words not mine) Not sure their response, but felt it important enough to share with them and my entire address book. Trying to awaken the “woke” among us is tough, but we all must do what we can. LORD bless. Keep up the good work.. Praying for Modesto.

  23. Amen!

    On Mon, Feb 15, 2021, 2:27 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  24. I wish I could copy this and put it on MeWe. I left FB & Twitter. I voted for President Trump. MeWe has been growing at the rate of 2.5 million sign ups per week.

  25. I stand Under God, that he will bring all darkness to light, and we will be one nation under God all Mighty. AMEN

  26. Mario thank you for not giving up and skipping to the next big thing. We have prayed for God to save us and He has promised that He will save this nation. I am still standing and believing and cringing whenever I hear People move on, whether its because of censoring or lack of faith , I still believe God and He will come thru for us and this nation. He will NOT let Satan take HIs covenanted country and use it for evil. He is routing out evil, very apparent by all the CEO’s stepping down and exposing not only fraud in the election but the sex/human trafficking and those involved in that. God is not only saving this country but saving the children and those stolen from their lives to be used in the human trafficking realm. Satan is being exposed and God will deal with it all. We as a church need to be ready to help those who have been used in this manner and create a Real Christian society of Love, empathy, compassion and healing and awaken so this NEVER happens again. Christians need to engage not dis=engage, and have Christ and the Holy Spirit lead…

  27. Please. Please. Do not call Biden “our President.” He is not the President. Our words are important as they create what we say. Check yourself….guard your words….please.

    Sent from my iPad

    >

  28. Amen! We are BLESSED to have servants of God as yourself WITH fortitude as I’ve not seen in a very long time!! My 34 year old son left his faith, way before all this, after a church & it’s leaders let him down. They are the ones you speak of here!! I taught him never to view man, ONLY GOD!! But God NEVER left him, and his wife & 4 children. Thank you Mario!! You are inspiring and we look forward to your daily messages. I wish I could attend the Bakersfield movement. Have a sister there AND non believing brother in Modesto!!

  29. On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 2:38 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  30. Amen Mario!!!!! Amen! I am praying for the Lord to have mercy on my Christian brothers & sister because the Hand of God is about to sweep over this country and over this world and it is my hope they will repent and find themselves on the right side of the Father before judgment comes. I implore you my sisters and brothers. Seek the Lord. Hear His voice. You DO NOT want to find yourself on the wrong side of our God! Remember He is both a lamb and a lion. A gentle loving Father absolutely but He is also King of kings and Lord of lords – a Mighty Warrior! Don’t believe me – read the Word!

  31. Amen Bro Mario, I voted for trump because I voted for truth and righteousness, I don’t have the answer except prayer changes things and I believe the true Prophets, my faith says Gods going to move mightily and we’re already seeing the effects of that evil in Washington, He’s not my President and my trust and hope is in God, there’s revival coming and you are experiencing it right now I’m still pray and asking God to stop d it down!
    It’s time we went into the enemies camp and took back what he stole from us!!
    Keep letting the Lord use you I’m praying for your ministry God bless!
    I’m not discouraged because my eyes are on God, yes I’m aware of what’s going on but I also know God has not brought us this far to leave us!!!
    Praise the Lord through the storm Glory Hallelujah ❤️❤️

  32. GREAT WORD AND INSIGHT – THANK YOU

    Virus-free. http://www.avast.com

    On Mon, Feb 15, 2021, 1:19 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  33. Thank you, Pastor Mario, for another wonderful blog. I’m not gifted like many of the people here are, but I feel too like something is beginning to break in the Spirit.

    I don’t believe that God is going to continue allowing these terrible people to continue to ravage this country. I believe their day of reckoning is coming, and those who call themselves, “Christian”, and have voted for this will have some serious repenting to do.

  34. Everyone, please contact Mitch McConnell and respectfully ask him to stop backstabbing and trying to destroy President Trump and his family. Enough is enough. He has a personal vendetta against President Trump and it affects his judgment and decisions, and the taxpayers have to pay for his games, and the games that he’s assisting the democrats with.

    https://contactsenators.com/kentucky/mitch-mcconnell

  35. Love : “There is a miracle coming and it can not be rigged.” Hallelujah to the Lamb. Shout VICTORY. Let God arise and His enemies be scattered!!!

  36. You are so right on All Levels. Thank you for the courage to speak the Truth. The True Christian remnant is totally in agreement. Blessings on Your ministry.

  37. Absolutely agree with everything you said and thank you soooo much for saying it! The Lion of the Tribe of Judah is Roaring!!!!!!

  38. Nobody says it as well as you do! You keep a consistent focus and your words are amazingly insightful. God has truly anointed you for such a time as this.

  39. MARIO, right now, all I can do is pray and cry and pray and cry…….I am so broken over all of this. IF I DID NOT KNOW THE LORD—I COULD NOT TAKE IT.

    And I cannot understand why all of the states that are Republican states and went for Trump do not bring their National Guard members HOME? Each state has the power to do so…..I do not understand. I emailed my House Representative: Austin Scott from my Georgia District and asked him about two or more weeks ago: WHY DON’T YOU FIGHT TO HAVE GEORGIA’S NATIONAL GUARDMEN AND WOMEN BROUGHT HOME TO GEORGIA???????????????????

    I RECEIVED NO REPLY!!!!!! AUSTIN SCOTT FROM TIFTON GEORGIA MUST BE VOTED OUT IN 2022.

    Marsha Carol Watson Gandy

    1. Marsha, you care so much that God is surely listening to you, and the rest of us. He has to let all this bad stuff happen for a little bit, to show all the evil, so many will repent, and the others will be clearly exposed. Hang in there a little longer, God is not late, and He will draw us back from the brink just in time. There will be justice, and there will be real true revival!

  40. Thank you, dear Brother Mario, for continuing to boldly speak the truth!! It is so very refreshing and eye-opening. I pray those who are still asleep will awaken quickly!! Please keep standing courageously for Jesus– for our Biblical faith and values. I stand with you!!! Much love

  41. Satan has claimed America and it faces imminent destruction unless God can find ‘ten righteous people’ as in Sodom, 300 men to be ‘Gideon’s soldiers’, the faith of David, the Roman centurion or Rahab the prostitute. James 2:14-26.

    Christians are going to have to do something they are not very good at. Work together, and take responsibility for a mess, and not just dump it on God and Jesus. Superman is not coming, only little heroes dotted around here and there.

    Don’t argue the toss. America is shortly about to be occupied by foreign troops to round up Patriots, Christians, and Conservatives.

    Prayer is not enough, especially if they are the wrong prayers that aren’t looking for taking responsibility.

    If Christian leaders don’t get together and Upper Room pray and work together, then you can just wait for the ‘clink clank’ of railway carriages to haul you off to your ‘final destination’.

    Christians will just be spectators, as the real heroes who may not even believe in God and Christ do the real work of saving the nation, whilst Christians wring their hands and effectively do nothing.

    Rom 2:12 “All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares”.

    Then we will be the direct beneficiaries of someone else’s sacrifice, and then we will have our little prayers of gratitude to God, “Oh thank you God for saving us, for raising up these people to do our dirty work for us, so we can continue to be an inconsequential group of religious nobodies who mouth platitudes and do nothing, and not lift a finger to help, but we have such a sense of entitlement, that we can’t see ourselves and what we haven’t done, but yet we will still pat ourselves on the back like spectators at an NFL game”.

    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” Theodore Roosevelt.

    Christianity needs to put a ‘spiritual bomb’ under its backside or it will be dealing with physical bombs and physical persecution.

    What happened to the Northern tribes of Israel, yes, the so called ‘chosen people’, once again I say it, they were obliterated by the Assyrians for not keeping God’s commandments and doing what they should be doing. How is that being chosen?

    And Judah, the two Southern tribes were taken into Babylonian captivity, and don’t forget what happened to the Jewish people after crucifying Jesus, that wasn’t good either. Mt 21:33-46

    Lk 3:7 “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come? 8 Bear fruits that befit repentance, and do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham/Jesus as our father/saviour’; for I tell you, God is able from these stones to raise up children to Abraham/Jesus. 9 Even now the axe is laid to the root of the trees; every tree therefore that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.”

    You have missed the point. You signed up with Jesus, the Lord of Suffering, so pick up your cross, and take responsibility for you sins, and “work them out with fear and trembling”. Phil 2:12.

    We aren’t free from sin, only forgiven for those we have repented for, and that may not be enough as the house that is swept out may become home for many more evil spirits.

    Mt 12:43 “When the unclean spirit has gone out of a man, he passes through waterless places seeking rest, but he finds none. 44 Then he says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when he comes he finds it empty, swept, and put in order. 45 Then he goes and brings with him seven other spirits more evil than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first. So shall it be also with this evil generation.”

    1 Jn 1:8 “If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us”.

    However, also read Hebrews 10:26-31.

    Christians must ‘disciple/discipline’ the nation of America and ‘Seek first God’s Kingdom’. A kingdom means governance over a territory and citizens, not just bringing people to Christ so that Herod’s men can then slaughter the ‘children’, or as Pharaoh’s soldiers slaughtered all the baby children as well.

    Why? They didn’t have sovereignty, and their own nation, because we have continued to allow Satan to be the ruler of this world, due to our ignorance and apathy.

    We have been weighed, and found wanting.

    We know that God spoke and acted harshly towards the Israelite people, because He wanted them to succeed, and to be truly His chosen people, just as Adam and Eve were God’s first ‘chosen people’, but if you fail your responsibility to keep the Commandment(s), then you are ultimately disqualified.

    Remember, God repented that he had made Saul king for disobeying Him.

    1. Stephen, I sure hope you are up to all that if they come after you. It’s really God’s place to dish out all that judgement, and ours to pray, repent and act as He leads us. He may yet show us mercy, and include you. Blessings.

  42. On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 1:19 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  43. Dear Mario,

    Here’s another spiritual leader…………..https://youtu.be/BefWRj0c6pI

    On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 1:17 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  44. Amen Mario. I stand at my post praying and waiting for The Lord to do something miraculous, so that no man can boast.

  45. Yes and Amen Mario! We are angry and grief-stricken at mostly those who pretended to be “with us” who were not, but only chameleons. But we have eternal faith in our God to do miracles on our behalf. We are also working on forgiving our brothers and sisters in the pews next to us who are so broken personally they were offended by the rudeness of Trump. Interesting that many of those with no father or a cruel father could not stand Trump…

  46. I still can’t wrap my mind around any believer justifying voting for Biden, the loser. Seriously, are they filled with a legion of demons all living in their mind. He was upfront about all the evil he would bring. None of what he’s doing is a surprise. None of it. It was as plain as day that he is a whore, sellout for money, who wouldn’t flinch about selling America out as long and he and his are okay. But what a fool because he means nothing to his handlers. He’s just another neck they will step on when they are done using him and his family up to get higher. BUT GOD! I am believing like Pharaoh, him and his evil pals and puppets have positioned themselves in a great trap they’ve set for us and WILL SEE great justice on their own heads. Glory to God!

    Yes! The Prophets Got it Right About President Trump: Heaven’s Perspective [VIDEO] https://swordandspiritwriter.com/2021/02/10/yes-the-prophets-got-it-right-about-president-trump-heavens-perspective-video/

  47. The Lord also gave me a powerful dream filled with hope that there is a remnant church always moving towards the Lord. That our walls have merely been damaged but haven’t been utterly cast down. They are still repairable for America.

    PROPHETIC DREAM: Our walls have been damaged, but we can repair better than before https://swordandspiritwriter.com/2021/02/12/prophetic-dream-our-walls-have-been-damaged-but-we-can-repair-better-than-before/

  48. Yes and Amen❣

    On Mon, Feb 15, 2021, 2:26 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  49. Absolutely, Glory Be To God hermano Murillo. Love reading your uplifting messages that come from Jesus himself through you to comfort us. God Bless you. Lis

  50. Evidently these were not true christians if they could vote for Biden and all the evil he represents with his other cronies .

    I pray to God that He will soon step in and save our country!!

  51. So true!

    On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 2:33 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  52. Sleepy joe is not my president, Donald J Trump is.

    And Things have already got ugly the first day biden stole the whitehouse

  53. This is a free video from WorldViewWeekend (WVW) on brainwashing in the United States. It’s a little long, but WELL worth the watching. We have been so totally hoodwinked, manipulated, lied to, and totally HAD by the powers-that-be over many years. Things predicted years ago are now happening. It’s not a cheery video, but it’s very important for those of us who know we need to be informed. He’s offering this one free because it is so important. He’s the one who helped Mike Lindell make his Absolute Proof presentation.
    https://livestream.com/wvwtv

  54. My God, what a tragedy we’re seeing played out before our very eyes. I’m a baby boomer and never thought I’d see the end of our beloved country. Unless God intervenes, we have no hope. The fallout of these issues is so far reaching.

    I’m a semi retired public educator who now works w/ juveniles ages 12-17. My fear is that the youth will look on at the debacle and debauchery of this past election and have no faith in the system that is supposed to protect their rights. With no election integrity and an “everything goes” mentality and practices, they will give up and not even show up to the polls.
    We’re sadly taking a road of no return to Marxism and Socialistic status but for a move of God!

    As Lance refers to the “misery index”, the government may get to a point where they’ll be fearing the people. We’re not used to laying down and being rode over as individualists. Beware elite.

    Ramona

  55. On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 1:35 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  56. Because of the flawed election, millions of Trump ballots were hidden away and out of sight. Those who are obviously immoral with their values think that their expression is the only one that counts. They, too, will be amazed with the damage they have done to our nation. They also have NO reason to have a ‘victory dance,’ because their decision will affect them as well. Our Christian faith will remain strong, because God is in control the whole situation and we know where we stand with Him.

  57. Thank you for sticking with America and God’s Holy call on our country. If there is anything we can do to help you please let us know. Love in Christ,Dee n Mary n Jehiel

    On Mon, Feb 15, 2021, 1:22 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  58. On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 12:28 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  59. Go Mario! 👍

    On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 11:27 PM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  60. WOW!! Well said and every word true and exactly on point Mario!., GOD BLESS YOU for posting such a dynamic forceful message to all of America but most especially to those who identify themselves as “Christians”!
    Thankful, like you I have a clear conscience for I voted for Trump also and trust God to bring us (America) through the darkness we now face !! God is watching and listening and hearing our prayer, intercession and will be with those of us whose trust is in the Lord!! God Bless you Mario!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🤗🤗🤗

  61. I so admire your courage! God bless and protect you. How could a christian possible vote for such an anti christian platform? ( I know of three families who did just that!) I just can’t understand it. I am still trusting God to use evil for good. Come quickly, Lord Jesus!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.