THE CHRISTIANS WHO VOTED FOR BIDEN ARE NOW FACING A RECKONING

Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is clear.

So you say there was no fraud and that Joe Biden was fairly elected by a majority that includes you. Do you realize what you are saying? While I still can’t fathom that–you are taking credit for what has now happening.

For the first time in American history, our President does the unquestioned bidding of people who hate America. That explains his first day in office:

Killing the Keystone Pipeline on cay one: On his first day in office, Biden killed thousands of jobs for union workers and increased America’s dependence on foreign energy. This was a move that both weakened our economy and strengthened our enemies.

Environmental madness: He rejoined the World Health Organization…you know, the folks who helped hide China’s guilt. And The Paris Agreement, both of which further solidified China’s power over Americans and unleashed the unicorn-environmentalists on our economy.

Trading citizenship for votes: In his first day in office, he flung our borders open to millions in a scheme so dastardly as to present a new low, even for Democrats: they are trading American citizenship for Democrat votes. A massive caravan is approaching our southern border at this moment, where they will be welcomed with open arms. And, since he has also halted the building of the wall, America will be less protected from terrorists, MS-13 members, drug dealers and illegals who will quickly disappear into our cities. Vast numbers of them will arrive to be provided with free healthcare—in the middle of a pandemic—amid massive unemployment, and after the death of hundreds of thousands of small businesses.  The political elite want to secure their power for decades by providing many grateful voters.

Turning Washington D.C. into an armed camp. Why is the National Guard still there and why are they being ordered to stay months longer?

Mass abortions: He not only bolstered abortions here at home, but ordered that your tax dollars be used to pay for abortions in the U.S., as well as promoting abortions in other nations.

Taking its cue from Biden, New York has made it legal to kill a baby at nine months. Brace yourself believer, because this holocaust on the unborn will multiply.

So, let me ask you: What will America look like after many more days of this?

Many Christians who voted for Biden are bashing those who supported Trump. They are saying we were foolish to follow such a flawed leader. We were wrong to trust prophets. We were heartless to the poor and that we were identifying with racism. We were displeasing Christ and we were wrong to be involved in politics. Blah, blah, blah.

For the moment you look hip, lucid and fashionable to outsiders, but that is a fleeting reprieve. Soon, you will have to reconcile your vote with your Christianity. Soon there will be drag queens reading to children in our public libraries, boys in the girl’s restrooms, unreached heights of terminating babies in late term abortions, and censorship of all things Christian. Not only that joblessness will multiply and you will be shocked that Biden does not care because his vision is global not local. Then you will realize what you have voted for.

Then, there is what you did to your own church. When atheism comes calling with a hatred for God, an atheism that cares nothing about your ‘woke’ version of Christ, and comes with guidelines that only allow their version of Christianity, a version far from the word of God—when you look in your child’s eye and explain how their future will be designed by other nations and other values―just remember your vote. And remember the ridicule you spewed at Trump supporters.

How puny does your offense over Trump’s rudeness appear now? How does anything Trump texted compare to the danger and wickedness you see currently oozing out of the White House? 

You are now part owner of everything Biden does to America. Whatever happens from here on out will reflect on your choice. By putting Biden first, you put America last. And I will leave it to God to decide how your vote reflects on your faith.

If you voted for Biden, and still insist you did the right thing, I can neither agree with you nor console you. If you are open to God, there is a peace and forgiveness available, and there is still time to participate in the great work of God here on earth that will soon arrive. Because my hope is in God’s mercy to make the Biden/Harris misery to leave soon.

To those who discerned the times, stood with Trump, and are still standing for one nation under God, there is the peace of knowing you obeyed your conscience and stood with the vision of America that the Founding Fathers received from God. Not only that, but there is still a miracle coming―and it is a miracle that cannot be rigged.

P.S. We do not want to take away from the message you just read. This is a message to those who support Mario Murillo’s Voice to America. As you can see, we do not sell advertising to raise money. We offer you products that not only win lost souls but will empower you in Christ.

Here’s breaking News! Order our two most popular items: Treasury flash drive and Vessels of Fire and Glory together plus a free surprise gift from Mario Murillo Ministries.

Free shipping! All proceeds go to soul winning. Order now https://mariomurillo.org/…/treasury-vessels-bundle…/

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is surpise-bundle.jpg

Why Satan is intent on destroying America.

The prophetic significance of the “Valley of Dry Bones” for this present hour.

The 4 factors of spiritual awakening.

The crimes that have been committed against the Holy Spirit.

How Satan is overplaying his hand.

It’s time to take your place as a Vessel of Fire and Glory to this nation.

We have opened the vault about put together a treasury of the highlights of 50 years of ministry. These are specially chosen videos, books, and audio sermons.

Here are just some of the treasures you will find in this flash drive:

4 Bestselling books that are currently out of print. Critical Mass, Fresh Fire, Edgewise, and I am the Christian the Devil Warned You About.

Videos:

Witness 14,000 people the world famous Cow Palace in San Francisco where nearly 2,000 came forward to receive Christ.

Witness 30,000 people in Los Angeles at the World Convention of Victory Outreach.

Plus more videos.

Free shipping! All proceeds go to soul winning. Order now! https://mariomurillo.org/…/treasury-vessels-bundle…/

PRAY PRAY PRAY FOR OUR CRUSADE IN MODESTO!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is facebook-modesto-ad-1.jpg

72 thoughts on “THE CHRISTIANS WHO VOTED FOR BIDEN ARE NOW FACING A RECKONING

      1. God is merciful. But with a contrite spirit they need to wake up and repent. Like you Mario I don’t own any of Biden’s and his demonically influence, controlled puppets works

  1. Good letter I support your thoughts 100% Kay

    On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 10:34 PM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

    1. And who are the ones who closed the churches and even now are not opening?🤔🤔🤔
      I think they are the Democrats who voted for Biden!

      1. It’s sad and insane. But probably needed to happen to show true Christians where to go. Because those churches chose to trust government over God. I left my big church which was huge. They could have had us inside. But no!! Masked up sitting outside. I said no thanks. Found a great, small church that meets every week. Masks in early service. No masks later service. Praising God! Joined this summer. Blessings come from bad things.

  2. Thank you brother Mario for your righteous indignation. The “woke” need to be awakened! A year ago, I also was blinded about President Trump. One day in prayer I heard our Father say I want you to pray for him. It took about 3 weeks and my eyes were opened. God freed me from my self righteous thoughts about President Trump. I am so thankful that I voted for him also. I asked God why I didn’t know earlier that he was His choice for our nation and what a great man He is. It took about 3 months before I saw that He wanted me to have compassion to pray for those who don’t know what I now know. Though at times I still forget that our brothers and sisters are blinded but then I’m humbled in remembering where I was. Thank you Jesus for opening my eyes. However, we must be honest with God and ourselves to hear our Lord!

    1. In November of 2015, my small church was praying before our Sunday service. Our pastor said we needed to pray for the presendential race and find out who God supported. A week or two later, during the same prayer before service the pastor announced that God supported Trump. We were all a little shocked and none of us liked him. However – and this is the BIG difference between my church and other ‘Christians’ – we all said, ok Lord, if that is who You support, so do we. OVERNIGHT my heart changed and the dislike I had for Trump disappeared and was replaced with an agape love for the man. That is how I know that I know that I know that I KNOW God ordained President Trump. I did not change my own heart. Period.

  3. You said it best Mario…doesn’t need any elaborating comments from me other than a huge AMEN AND AMEN!.,🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻👍👍❤️❤️

  4. Yet another excellent post. Those who voted for Biden in this fraudulent election are finding out the hard way, if they haven’t found out already, that he’s just a “puppet” whose mind is melting away with each passing day, exploited by the deep state. That’s not to mention all of the deviant behavior that Biden has exhibited long before dementia took over. Having said that, keep up the good work, and exposing evil for what it is. God Bless You, your ministry and your blog.

  5. Very, very well said. God bless you mightily!! Thank you for determination and conviction! We are with you 100%.

  6. AMEN!!!!!!!!!! Every hour of every day NOW things become more desperate…….How much longer will “they” be able to “hide their faces in the sand.”

  7. I believe the Lord does have mercy on us & is about to do something that only His hand can do, clean the corruption our of our country. I have been watching Tim Dixon’s dreams & prophesies. He’s from the old school & loves the Lord. Praying for Modesto. The Lord bless you 🙏

  8. Amen. Borders and countries are God’s idea.

    Lord – I pray that the miracle comes sooner than later and that the world will see Your deliverance from evil in the USA. And may the USA be a beacon of your light to the rest of the world – in the name of Jesus. Amen.

  9. As always a message of courage, I am saddened by the state of this nation under Biden, but know that it is =, and always will be, one nation under God. Praying for a mighty awakening of the church and ALL gods people. Open their eyes LORD .

  10. Thank you!!! I know some of those people. Delusional and even self righteous

    On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 12:30 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  11. Praise God for another powerful blog filled with truth, Mario. May God continue to give you His words to share with those who have ears to hear, to protect and guide you and your team as you prepare for Modesto and beyond! Our country would not be where it is today if pastors had been like those of the Black Robe Regiment from our founding days. The current National Black Robe Regiment has a website (https://nationalblackroberegiment.com/) and reading their history is very enlightening and tells how we became a nation through their courage to preach the truth from the pulpits.

  12. Standing for President Trump and the United States of America under GOD and nothing less. The tables will turn and righteousness will reign in America once again. Hallelujah!! Thank you again, Mario, for your faithfulness.

  13. It will be even worse when Kamala ascends the throne by July.

    How will these christians react when the holy spirit breaks over America like a tidal wave? That is going to happen. There is such an emptiness of the soul in America. Especially among young men.

  14. I just hope this democratic evangelicals are reading your letter Mario. I have no words for this people because their ignorance is beyond anything I know.

  15. I thank and praiseGod for you every day Brother Mario; for your faithfulness, your boldness, your honesty and integrity, as well as Truth, Honesty, dedication, and Love for God And America!!! I declare Divine Safety and Protection, God’s Grace and Favor, Divine Health, Financial Prosperity, and above all the continuation of God’s Wisdom and Knowledge for you, your Family, Ministry, and Staff, in Jesus’ Name! Amen and amen.

  16. SHALOM….
    God Bless you Mario, and thank you for encouraging the body of Christ. What a TRUTH Warrior you are. PRAISE GOD.

    Believing there is a cloud in the distance and it is bringing the rains of GLORY. Praying we unite under the Banner of Jehovah, hold fast to the Anchor of Hope, and rest in the Shelter of the Most High. Because the King is Coming, bringing Holy Spirit Rains of Revival, and we will see the Salvation of our GOD. the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. Hallelujah

  17. Awesome message 🙌🇺🇸📖🙏💓

    On Wed, Mar 17, 2021, 1:28 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

    1. Thank you for your message so truly preached!!! I pray for the hearts ♥️ of our country to wake up before it’s too late!! I cry 😭 for my grandson and what all this will mean for him and all the grandkids out there. Keep preaching Mario🙏🙏🙏🙏

  18. Preach from the roof tops! But I do not believe these so called preachers and christians care and do not believe they are christians! I believe they are putting an underground bunker in front of white house for sex trafficking and  slavery !! Accounts for the earthquake that they had, they are part of antichrist soon revealing  authority ! The vaccine is part of their killing tool!! So sad for all those and some my loved ones that took it without checking it out! May GOD have mercy on them. All this evil grieves me  and when the prophets were talking about a revolution of black and white I said no but yes to evil versus good! But who am I that anyone would listen? Just a vessel of the most high GOD like you! Keep up the blog for our GOD and HE will bless! Prayers for revival and glory! They did say revival was coming but in hiding! In N.C.!!!!

    Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

  19. Please send directly to John Piper, Beth Moore and Tim Keller who were so offended by Trump’s personality that they considered his lack of “character” worse than abortion. Talk about facing God Almighty someday with the stewardship of millions of Christians. I understand now why only a remnant of TRUE Believers will remain. SOOOOO many are deceived. Thank you for your ministry. P.S. Typo: Pipeline on cay one (instead of day one). Sorry, I cannot read without editing!

    On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 12:34 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  20. “The political elite want to secure their power for decades by providing many grateful voters.”

    After they Silence the opposition, they will come for the guns so American Citizens won’t be able to defend themselves against the Tyrannical Coup Government which has overstepped it’s bounds. Persuant to the Constitution of the United States of America.

    So then, We ought to be all the more vocal and louder, Quit being the Silent Majority, Less we become the Perceived Minority. We are the Majority. We Need to Act like it!

  21. The ones we really need to be praying for are those whose minds are still imprisoned by Satan! Who still think what is happening to this great country is good! Hopefully that at least the Christians who now have buyer’s remorse are realizing the error of their vote that they will be awakened to their ignorant ways and repent! 🙏🙏

  22. An evil and a people who care nothing for this country, but are run by a global system that wants to control the world humanity means nothing to them, they way want to decrease populations, so they get a bunch od rich spoiled brats, who narcissist, and a hungry for control and power, who figured out finally how to rig and steal an election, and bunch of people playing Church, who could easly be led by the enemy, 1 Jhn 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
    Not that evil isn’t bad enough but people who are not led by the Holy Spirit join the evil, therefore.
    2 Thes 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    2Th 2:11
    And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
    2Th 2:12
    That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
    There are Consequence’s to our choice’s and electing a President is something that require’s prayer and fasting, not wokeness and opinion, you don’t make deals with devils, it’s giving a Griz your last stake, and there is no other food around, and asking him not to eat you, it’s just a matter of time, if not instant, because the Griz will do what is in it’s nature to do, and so will satan and his seeds, sorry but there is an evil now like we never seen before, kill a baby at nine months you are a cold blooded murder and could kill any one or anything that you don’t like, now we have a people who do not care how much suffering they bring on the American people, as a matter of fact look what they have do and who they helped and with how much and gave the America people 1400 dollars which I don’t think they have even gotten yet, but they also give illegals the same to get their votes, buying more slaves, because so many of color have woken up, and they killed and castrated and mutilated their nest generation, so they have to recrute other’s from some where else, a people so smart they destroy them selves, and have slipped into the Church and have many of them following them, I put up a message the other day, about Lord, haven’t we cast out devils in your name and he will say depart from me you that work iniquity, I never knew you.
    Mat 7:21 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    Mat 7:23
    And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. [iniquity immoral or grossly infair behavior] these are preacher’s he will say this to. so we need to take a long look at what has come into the Church and if they will not repent and turn, Mat 5:30 needs to be done, the church is a body, and if the hand offend the cut it off, if it steals from you and won’t stop cut it off, better to enter heaven maimed than the whole body to go to hell, if the right eye offend the pluck it out, if one is looking at porn and will not stop, pluck him out, because a natural hand can’t offend you, your heart or brain tells it what to do, so you would have to cut your head off or your heart out, so he is talking about the body of Christ, who will not change their ways, and do evil continually, we have a body out of line claiming to be of God, but follow not the word nor his Ten Commandments with out such is no law, they deny the word and take what they do not like or offends them, watering down the word of God, to act like sin doesn’t matter, and it matters big time to God, for he said don’t do it, but they now back evil and sin, how because they are controlled by other spirits not the Holy Spirit, therefore doing as they please and not the will of God, for Jesus said I must be about my father’;s business, and so should we, Jhn 4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.
    What people can’t see is the mark is already on us by who we work for and what we do, it’s in us, who are our hands working for, are we doing the work for Jesus or for the world and our self, if so we have the mark in us, and whose own your mind is it Jesus or the world or some else, he coming back for the one’s who have him on their minds and are looking for him, so who is your hands working for to build you a kingdom, or his, and who is your mind on, you see a lot of people may say they are of Christ but are they really, who are they working for and whose controlling them, it all shows by who we back and work for and worship, and if we are of God we do not back evil in any form, we would fight to death before we allowed evil to take over and destroy our childrens live’s, we have turned from our God and forgotten what it takes to really keep us free, but take a look in Arlington cemetery and you will remeber what it took, they will never forget, The people in charge now want to get rid of our God, and all that is good, childrens books cartoons, everything they enjoy but dragqueen story time and pure evil is okay, horrible people not the lost but seeds planted by satan, programmed to destroy our children and people’s minds, but yet part of the body wants to unite with evil and hell, just how does the body of Christ unite with evil and hell, I am still trying to get that to compute in my mind and my mind screams WHAT, THATS A OXYMORON, WE EITHER BELONG TO THE DEVIL OR JESUS CHRIST NOT BOTH! Good word sir God bless

  23. [Not only that, but there is still a miracle coming―and it is a miracle that cannot be rigged.]

    I would like to correct this a bit… What God rigs, man cannot un-rig!

    Keep winning souls! Amen!

    For the rest of us, we must Humble Ourselves before Our God and Father. It’s not who we are, but Whose we are, and “we” had nothing to do with that position except acceptance.

    1. Rigged means controlled by deceptive means. God is NOT involved in dishonesty. His Blessing and Power is HOLY and RIGHTEOUS! JUST and TRUE are His ways. Great and marvelous are His works! GOD’S MIRACLES CAN NOT BE RIGGED! POWER BELONGS TO GOD

      1. [Rigged means controlled by deceptive means]

        Really?

        You have rigging on a sailboat that has to be rigged…

        You have rigging on a parachute that has to be rigged…

        There are many things that have to be “rigged” to work properly or protect life.

    2. Yeah REALLY. You have taken “rigged” out of the context of Mario’s Blog. In that sense of the word God is NOT rigging anything! Your so called correction is a deflection of Mario’s point! Humble yourself and embrace the truth and it will un-rig you! Stop being a RIGGER and submit to the real meaning of rigged IN Mario’s Blog. RELAX..I’m just partly being facetious. 😷

  24. Winnie, I am so glad Mario is so clear-eyed in summing the state of our nation because of the godless ruling. The Bible does say that when the ungodly rule that the people groan.

    Let’s pray that everyone would see and call out the evil that is destroying America and all it stands for.

    As Mario said, we need a miracle. Only God can heal our nation, so I stand with 2 Chronicles 7:14.

    Patsy

    Sent from my iPhone

    >

  25. Thank you Mario, for keeping our faith full and our hopes high! It’s great knowing there are still those of you who continue on supporting what is right and condemning what is wrong. May God continue to bless your ministry and all those who follow your messages!

  26. Thank you, phone number 239-785-0433. Email marzuccolinda@gmail.com thank you. I am a supporter of this ministry.

    On Wed, Mar 17, 2021, 1:28 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  27. Standing firm in the Lord and His plans for this nation. What the enemy meant for evil, God will turn around for good. When having done all, STAND!!

  28. Standing and believing in the plans of God for this nation. What the enemy meant for evil, God will turn around for good. When having done all, STAND!!

  29. Thank you, once again.
    You have written what I have been thinking for weeks now.
    There are large churches, in my town, with people in paid staff positions, pastoral positions, who constantly blog, twitter and facebook their ‘woke’ Christianity while bashing prophets and Christians who voted for President
    Trump. And their lead pastors neither censor nor stop them.
    I keep wondering, when this begins to set in and effect their finances, what their ‘woke’ positions will be.
    God have mercy on Christians who took the hip, worldly stand against the Church.

  30. There’s a video that was posted out that shows reporters asking Joe Biden when he’s going to go to the border. He stops to answer them and his hand goes directly through one of the microphones that is supposedly being stuck in his face.

    We are being conned on a daily basis by this administration. When have we seen Biden stopping to answer questions by a gaggle of reporters before? It doesn’t happen.

    It’s easy for him to sit and tell George S. that he didn’t tell illegals to come through the border freely. He may actually not even realize he’s lying. He may not remember what he actually said. He’s saying whatever he’s been told to say that time, that day.

    I read an excellent piece by Rip McIntosh. Obama is the “president”. He’s running the show. I wish I could post it but there’s no link. Please look him up and sign up for his emails.

    1. I believe Obama is the usurper, hidden president in his third term, in an antichrist spirit pulling Biden’s strings, and will soon try to replace Biden with the actual chosen president by the cabal for the bankrupt corporation USA, Kamala, to further push the luciferian agenda of division and deception, pushing the false idol of racism and sexism they want us all to bow to; hoping to reset to communism, marxism, islam, or anything other than Christ. Lord God Almighty help us all

  31. Thank you MMM; God bless you. It reminds me of 2 Peter 2:8 KJV, “For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds”

  32. Just wondering if anyone who post comments are familiar with Mike Lindell (pillow guy) Mike is like Mario, fighting for the truth to be heard. They would make a great team combatting wayward Christians and corruption. The Lord needs warriors from many walks of life who stand strong in their beliefs and determine to win the battle in the name of Jesus.

    1. I just watched it. Sure enough, it has to be a green screen; his hand went right through it. He walked too far and overshot his mark. Some director should have said “Cut” and done it over. Went too far, just like the devil. Trump will be back in office sooner that we know.

  33. Amen Mario wish these ignorant lying Joe Christian supporters will wake up to their folly. Trump is good and Biden-Harris are evil, how can any Christian support them is beyond me?

  34. Please pray for my son Randall he is trapped in alcohol & marijuana addiction. Thank you

    Sent from my iPhone

    >

  35. I sent your article on to a church in the area questioning whether they could have been part of the problem in not promoting a vote for Trump. I told them to spread this article to others and to stop the devil’s work in the White House at least by 2020 telling those parishioners to vote for candidates who will counter the democrats in congress and Biden.

  36. Thank you brother Mario for the truth and
    for agreeing for Righteousness and Holiness & Life in Jesus’ name.
    Mark

  37. It’s so hard to say “Christian” and a person who voted for Biden..’real’ Christians couldn’t vote for a man like Biden Thanks for all you do .God is Good..all the time. Carol Weiler

    On Tue, Mar 16, 2021, 10:29 PM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  38. Thank you so much for encouraging the Eklesia that is standing, praying, trusting and praising.

    On Wed, Mar 17, 2021, 1:30 AM Mario Murillo Ministries wrote:

    > mariomurilloministries posted: ” Things are fixing to get ugly, poor, > violent, and devastating. Welcome to Joe Biden’s America. Because I voted > for Donald Trump, I own no part in the festering blanket of evil and misery > that Democrats are unrolling onto all Americans. My conscience is c” >

  39. Thank you Brother Murillo for this message. We’ve heard of many ministers and republican senators and u.s. representatives who are constantly harassed because they voted for Trump. If they’ve harassed you, we’re glad you’ve not caved in to their intimidation tactics. These people don’t know the mighty God you serve! God bless you and your family and MM ministry. Mr.&Mrs. Majors Texas

    Sent from my iPhone

    >

  40. Democracy has run its course. The real issue we have to deal with and always had to deal with is the corruptness of man and his deceitful heart. Anything he touches he pollutes and corrupts, taking it away from its intended and original purpose, as what happened with the Fall of Man and ever since.

    Jer 17:9 “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately corrupt; who can understand it?
    10 “I the Lord search the mind and try the heart, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his ‘doings’.”

    We are all the fruit of the Fall, so that corruption that Satan injected into our original ancestors abides in our hearts and minds and runs through our veins like venom. That is why even the ‘elect’ and ‘chosen’ can and are deceived, beginning with Adam and Eve, hence Jesus saying that we are of our father the devil, including Christians. That is why we are justified by faith and WORKS, as it was so for Abraham and Rahab. James 2:14-26

    Mt 15:18 “But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person. 19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. 20 These are what defile a person. But to eat with unwashed hands does not defile anyone.”

    Rom 8:19 “For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God; 20 for the creation was subjected to futility, not of its own will but by the will of him who subjected it in hope; 21 because the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and obtain the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning in travail together until now; 23 and not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies”.

    God wants to establish His Kingdom. In a kingdom, democracy does not appoint or anoint the king. The king is chosen and anointed by God through His prophets initially. As Samuel originally anointed Saul, then David, a line of succession was set up culminating in the birth of Jesus who came as a king for all humanity.

    Lk 1:30 “And the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favour with God. 31 And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. And the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end.” Also Is 9:6-7.

    Had Adam not fallen, he would have been the first king of God’s Kingdom. In Mt 6 Jesus said to seek first God’s Kingdom and His Righteousness. Did he say Democracy?

    Therefore this is an indication, sign if you like, that with the collapse of democracy as we are now witnessing in the United States, the Age of God’s Kingdom is coming, fiercely being contested by Satan’s kingdom.

    The Democrats are working to establish a kingdom for Satan, therefore Christians, Patriots, Conservatives should be countering that, by seeking and establishing a kingdom for God, which means substantially building it. Satan’s people have been working hard. How about God’s people???

    Gen 25:21 Now Isaac pleaded with the Lord for his wife, because she was barren; and the Lord granted his plea, and Rebekah his wife conceived. 22 “But the children struggled together within her”; and she said, “If all is well, why am I like this?” So she went to inquire of the Lord. 23 And the Lord said to her:

    “Two nations are in your womb,
    Two peoples shall be separated from your body;
    One people shall be stronger than the other,
    And the older shall serve the younger.”

    And:

    Gen 38:27 “When the time of her delivery came, there were twins in her womb. 28 And when she was in labour, one put out a hand; and the midwife took and bound on his hand a scarlet thread, saying, “This came out first.” 29 But as he drew back his hand, behold, his brother came out; and she said, “What a breach you have made for yourself!” Therefore his name was called Perez. 30 Afterward his brother came out with the scarlet thread upon his hand; and his name was called Zerah”.

    The scarlet or red thread represents Communism which appears for a time and then is defeated, ‘pulled back’. However, for that to happen, requires man to fulfil his responsibility and invest himself as much as Jesus invested himself for the kingdom, giving his life for the sake of God’s Kingdom. Can Christians do less?

    Mt 10:34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; 36 and a man’s foes will be those of his own household. 37 He who loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he who loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; 38 and he who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for my sake will find it”.

    Christians have not understood the course they should be walking, (‘pick up your cross and follow me’) but just enjoying a supernatural belief in God’s grace, but in reality they will not be ‘justified’, because they did not accompany works with their faith.

    James 2:18 “But some one will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I by my works will show you my faith. 19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder. 20 Do you want to be shown, you shallow man, that faith apart from works is barren? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he offered his son Isaac upon the altar”?

    You can not believe and then do nothing, namely ‘seek first God’s Kingdom’ which means building it through your daily life including the nation you live in. Mt 28:19 – Discipling nations, means bringing those nations under God’s Laws, ‘disciplines’, and creating an environmental and cultural kingdom, not just a bunch of people who believe in God, but are still residing in Satan’s kingdom and are not doing anything to realise God’s blueprint for the Kingdom of Heaven on earth.

    Rather, they are obstructing God’s Will as Israel did many times as the chosen people, finally killing their long awaited Messiah. Christians are similarly blocking God because they only want to believe, and not co-create with God like the Pharisees rebuking Jesus for healing on the Sabbath. The mindless ‘religious spirit’ that strains on gnats and swallows camels. That is what many Christians are doing today, so therefore beware Jesus’ rebuke:

    Mt 7:21 “Not every one who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.’

    Why? You were not concerned with the weightier matters of Jesus’ words and teachings to actually seek and build God’s Kingdom as opposed to just believing in God and Jesus. Adam and Eve believed in God, they were talking with Him, but still they disobeyed Him as Christians are today by not following Jesus’ course (pick up your cross) and obeying his commandments.

    We too will be judged no matter how much we believe in Jesus and love him, as we are judged by and according to ‘his word’. Jn 12:47-48. If you are not obeying Jesus, then you are chaff that will be scattered by the winds.

    If you love God and Jesus would you not obey them as Abraham did offering up his son Isaac. That is how Abraham became the father of faith and established a lineage that would give birth to the Messiah.

    The ‘great and terrible news’ is that the Lord of the Second Advent came, but as a ‘thief in the night’, ‘without signs to be observed’, and did suffer many things due to the ‘faithlessness of this generation’. Lk 17: 20-25, Lk 18:8 He faced opposition and persecution – ‘every eye will see him’ and ‘pierce’/persecute him.

    Rev 1: 7 “Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, every one who ‘pierced’ (persecuted) him; and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen”.

    Therefore many Christians persecuted and are still persecuting the Lord of the Second Advent due to their preconceived idea that Jesus himself will literally return on the clouds of Heaven, when the bible clearly states that is not the case per the examples above:

    Luke 17:20 “Being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God was coming, he answered them, “The kingdom of God is “not coming with signs to be observed”; 21 nor will they say, ‘Lo, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you”.

    Yet he was still able to create a world wide foundation and meet all the conditions necessary to establish God’s long awaited dream of the Kingdom of Heaven. It is in a fledgling state, and now it requires all humanity to accept him, his teachings, and walk the path to finally perfect themselves in God’s image as Adam and Eve should have done, except Satan deceived them and got them to do the very thing God told them not to do, ‘Eat the fruit’, which was to enter into a premature illicit sexual relationship before God had given them His Blessing to do so.

    That historical problem has been resolved at its roots, so everyone can now overcome Paul’s lament; “Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death”? Not just as individuals but more importantly as couples, husbands and wives and then as families returning to God through the forgiveness of original sin, holy marriage blessing, and establishing sinless families. That is the course everyone must now walk, overcoming sexual immorality and the confusion relating to gender and sexual orientation. God created male and female, nothing else. Gen 1:27 and

    Gen 7:8 “Of clean animals, of animals that are unclean, of birds, and of everything that creeps on the earth, 9 “two by two they went into the ark to Noah, male and female”, as God had commanded Noah.

    No gender confusion here.

    At this point I won’t tell you who the Second Coming is. That is your homework to find out, so remember Jesus’ words:

    Mt 7:7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened”.

    Ultimately the truth must resolve humanity’s problems, as it was the truth that Adam and Eve rejected that established a false blood lineage on earth with Satan, Jn 8:44-47 and caused all the problems humanity has experienced all throughout history to the present day.

    The Lord of the Second Advent brought that truth and now we are up to this part of the bible;

    Rev 20:7 “When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves (America). But ‘fire’ came down from heaven and devoured them”.

    Remember a day can be a thousand years and vice versa. 2 Peter 3:8

    ‘Fire’ is the word of God that Christ brings.

    Jer 23:29 “Is not my word like fire, says the Lord?”

    II Peter 3:12 says that in the Last Days “the heavens will be kindled and dissolved and the elements will melt with fire!”. In Malachi 4:1 it is prophesied that, in Jesus’ day, he will come as the master of judgment (John 5:22, 9:39) and will judge with fire. In Luke 12:49, Jesus said he came to cast fire upon the earth. Nevertheless, we cannot find any signs of his judgment with literal fire at that time. This, then, must be figurative speech. James 3:6 says, “the tongue is a fire”. Accordingly, we understand that judgment by fire is judgment by the tongue, which naturally means judgment by the Word. Thus judgment by fire is judgment by the Word.

    Therefore it is by the Word of God which is also referred to as the Rod of Iron that God’s enemies will be defeated, and His Kingdom established. It is that truth that will enable and empowers us to defeat Satan’s side, the godless Left, and establish God’s Kingdom.

    Concerning the fact that Christ will come again, born in the flesh on the earth, the Bible says, “She brought forth a male child, one who was to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne.” (Rev. 12:5). A rod of iron here signifies the Word of God, with which to judge the sinful world and to restore the Kingdom of God on earth.

    As I stated above, judgment by fire is judgment by the tongue; that is, the judgment with words (James 3:6). Therefore, it is said that the words Jesus has spoken will be man’s judge in the Last Days (John 12:48), that by the same Word, the heavens and earth that now exist have been reserved unto fire (II Peter 3:7), and that the Lord Jesus will slay the lawless one with the breath of his mouth (II Thess. 2:8). Therefore, the rod of iron is veritably the rod of Jesus’ mouth. It is the breath of his lips and tongue, or the very word Jesus speaks (Is. 11:4). That is why it is said, “He shall rule them with a rod of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces.” (Rev. 2:27).

    It is clearly stated that this male child is born of a woman and is caught up to God and to His throne. Then, who could be the male child who is born of a woman with the qualification of sitting on the throne of God and who will rule all the nations with the words of God? This can be none other than the Lord of the Second Advent who is to be born on the earth as the King of Kings, and who will realize the Kingdom of God on earth.

    Now you must pray to understand who that person is. This is now your responsibility as it was Adam and Eve’s responsibility to keep the Commandment and seek first God’s Kingdom, not their own misguided selfish desires. Christ is the embodiment of the Word, so Christ and the Word are the same thing.

    If you don’t have a sufficient prayer life, ask someone who does. If your car battery is flat, and you don’t have jumper cables, then ask your neighbour.

    Every Christian great and small will come under the judgment of this ‘Word’.

    Jn 12:47 “If any one hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. 48 He who rejects me and does not receive my sayings has a judge; the word that I have spoken will be his judge on the last day”.

    Proverbs 20: 11 “Even a child makes himself known by his ‘acts’, whether what he does is pure and right.”

    Mt 21:43 “Therefore I tell you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a nation “producing the fruits” of it.”

    Rom 2:6 “He will render to each one according to his ‘works’: 7 to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, he will give eternal life; 8 but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury. 9 There will be tribulation and distress for every human being who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek, 10 but glory and honour and peace for everyone who ‘does good’, the Jew first and also the Greek. 11 For God shows no partiality.12 For all who have sinned without the law will also perish without the law, and all who have sinned under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the ‘doers of the law’ who will be justified. 14 For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them 16 on that day when, according to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus”.

    Jer 17:9 “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately corrupt; who can understand it. 10 “I the Lord search the mind and try the heart, to give every man ‘according to his ways’, according to the fruit of his ‘doings’.”

    “Who is my brother, my sister, my mother? Those who are “doing the will of my Father” in Heaven”.

    The operative word being ‘doing’.

    Faith without works/action/fruit/doing is dead.

    One last point re the Second Coming, bear in mind Jesus’ words to Peter:

    Matt 16:13 “When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, “Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?”

    14 So they said, “Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

    15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”

    16 Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

    17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven”.

    Pray likewise.

    James 1:5 “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives to all men generously and without reproaching, and it will be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. 7, 8 For that person must not suppose that a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways, will receive anything from the Lord.

  41. Stephen: thank you for writing a liturgy of truth that answers any and all questions of what is expected from the followers of Christ (they have been sitting on the fence too long and have become comfortable letting others carry the burden) It is the responsibility o f everyone to sound the alarms and prepare to defend the “crib of knowledge” lest it be buried by cryptic words of defilement.

  42. we have to unite as a Christian team, standing strong, and not allow differences, to influence those that are weak and destroy from within, the word of truth, by doubting what others share.

  43. To whom are you preaching?
    There are no “christians” who voted for biden! Don’t kid yourself.
    #1 those “christians”who voted for a murdering, lying, perverted child sniffing, 40+ year corrupt obama sidekick, were never Christians at all.
    #2 one would have to expect them to have a conscience & humility, not possible after all the lies they had to swallow or propagate to cast that “vote”.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.