You better be praying because tonight’s debate is totally rigged
There will be no fairness tonight. There will be no balance. You are about to witness a kangaroo court. Hillary will get zero tough questions. Trump will get only loaded questions.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that a plurality (46%) of Likely U.S. Voters believes most moderators will try to help Clinton in the upcoming debates. Only six percent (6%) think they will try to help Trump instead. Just 32% say most of the moderators will try to be unbiased, while 15% are undecided.
The entire night will be an infomercial for Hillary. She will be declared the most experienced person ever to run for president. Trump will be portrayed a virtual Adolf Hitler.
Nothing will be said about Benghazi, Emails, Whitewater, The Clinton Foundation, and the 20 other scandals she has created. You will only hear remarks about Trump that “prove” he is hateful to women, racist and lacks the temperament to be president.
The goal of tonight’s debate is to rescue Hillary and to repudiate Trump.
Here—by the numbers—is why I am right about tonight:
1. Lester Holt will go Candy Crowley. Remember the 2012 debate? Candy Crowley repeatedly interrupted Mitt Romney and gave Obama much more time to speak. When Romney raised a killer point about Obama, Crowley literally shut him down and went to a commercial.
Lester Holt has already signaled that he will do what Candy Crowley did. CNN’s Brian Stelter says Lester Holt is signaling to his NBC colleagues that he may enter the fray in Monday night’s presidential debate as a participant rather than a moderator — thanks to intense left-wing backlash over Matt Lauer’s performance at the “Commander in Chief Forum” weeks ago.
2. The left will destroy moderators who are fair to Trump. Matt Lauer was eviscerated by the left for being fair to Trump in the Commander in Chief forum. All of the moderators are under intense pressure to see Hillary win the debate. They know they it could be a career ender to let Trump win.
3. Obama. He ordered the FBI not to recommend an indictment against Hillary. He ordered the Justice Department to stone wall congress and refuse to release evidence that would incriminate her. Obama has protected her every step of the way. He has—without a doubt—exerted extreme pressure on the moderators to let her win.
4. Google, Apple, Microsoft, Facebook, You Tube, Twitter, USA Today, The New York Times, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN and PBS are all firmly in Hillary’s camp. They will take tonight’s debate and spin it into a fair fight that Hillary won fair and square. Any reporting to the contrary will censored.
5. Total desperation: All of the people and media outlets I have named are now totally desperate. They realize that Hillary is a terrible candidate. They will gladly risk the appearance of bias if it is only the only way to save her. It is now a no-holds-barred smack down of Trump by a band of bloodthirsty leftists who will stop at nothing to get her elected.
For his part Trump only has to do three things to win tonight and to become president.
He has to remind America that her treatment of women is a basket of deplorables. She—rather than blame her husband—has worked to ruin women that her husband raped. I do not know any way to treat women worse.