I am issuing a warning to white evangelical leaders who have endorsed Joe Biden. I am imploring you to rethink your monumental blunder. Why am I doing this? Because unlike others—who dismiss you as a sad anomaly—I believe you are having an impact on young believers.
You may be in the glow of martyrdom. You may think you are heroically going against the grain like Martin Luther nailing his ninety-five theses to the church door at Wittenberg. In fact, you are completely the opposite. The very villains you think you are opposing are using your intellectual arrogance to seduce you. You are opposing everything you value. The main reason you can’t see this, is that you are working from an old and obsolete model.
Here are 5 reasons your support of Biden will remain a disaster for you, long after this election is over:
1. Blacks and Latinos will see you as oppressors. The day when liberals were deemed the liberators of minorities is long gone. At this moment, 47% of blacks approve of the job Trump is doing. That is because they woke up from the coma of blind allegiance to Democrats. Their cities are crumbling because of corrupt Democrat politicians. They feel that socialism is slavery and they are done with the lies.
By supporting Biden—the poster child for do-nothing Democrats—you are supporting the ongoing misery. So, all your rhetoric about decency and justice is lost on the very people you claim to want to help by supporting Biden. Minorities understand that Democrats are the last people on earth to entrust with money for minorities. Blacks and Latinos want paychecks not food stamps. They will remember your misguided support for Biden. Your credibility as a social force for good will go up in smoke.
2. You didn’t just reject good you endorsed evil. The validity of your attacks on Trump’s past are obliterated by Biden’s present. Unlike Trump, whose mistakes were as a playboy businessman, Biden’s sexual assault on a woman and his unwanted advances on underage females happened as a public servant—and they have continued until very recently. All of your platitudes about Trump’s temperament vaporize now that we have seen Biden’s diminished mental capacity, explosive temper, pathological lies, and dismissive egoism.
Worst of all, we now know Biden is the head of a crime family. Oh, don’t give me any blather about Russian interference. The Laptop with the mountain of devastating emails and images of child porn belongs to Hunter Biden. That is settled fact. Our worst fears about Biden are confirmed. He has and will peddle influence to our avowed enemies for money. This is why our endorsement of Biden will stain you—it is an endorsement of evil.
3. Abortion is a deal breaker. A PhD Foursquare Church pastor (who may be down to one square) said this, “I support Biden. Some Christian friends may point to the abortion policies espoused by Democrats, and question my pro-life convictions. But politics is NOT a single-issue enterprise.”
You know what…he is right, politics is not a single-issue enterprise—but Christianity is. And that is why his argument disintegrates under scrutiny. You can’t support abortion from the Word of God. But that is just the beginning. No Christian is blameless if they are not trying to stop the heinous celebration of the deaths of 61 MILLION babies, making it the greatest mass butchery ever to see the light of day.
What happens inside of Planned Parenthood is not a single-issue enterprise. It is an unspeakable horror—not only because of the acts performed on babies that survive abortion—but in the rationalization of those horrors. The blood of innocents and the sin of the rationalization clings to any believer who even indirectly condones it, and they will have to answer to God for their blood.
Here’s the fatal blow to the argument of defending Biden: These evangelicals salve their conscience by saying Republicans want to save babies, but abandon them after they are born. That “yeah but” tradeoff is obliterated now that we know Democrats not only kill babies…they enslave people throughout their entire lives. Abortion is a deal breaker.
4. Your motivation is not justice or equality, but acceptance. You want to appear to be ‘woke’. You want the intellectual community to hail you as their equal and not as a Bible thumping ignoramus. Well, Mark Galli, the former editor of Christianity Today, embodied this arrogance when he wrote:
“I describe evangelicals like me as ‘elite’ evangelicals … and this class of evangelicals has discovered that we have family members so different they seem like aliens in our midst. These other evangelicals often haven’t finished college, and if they have jobs (and apparently a lot of them don’t), they are blue-collar jobs or entry-level work. They don’t write books or give speeches; they don’t attend conferences of evangelicals for social justice or evangelicals for immigration reform. They are deeply suspicious of mainstream media. A lot of them voted for Donald Trump.”
Galli threw his brothers and sisters in Christ under the bus so he would look woke. Don’t repeat his towering mistake. Spurgeon warned against the traitor who wanted to look good to the world: “If we were more like Christ, we should be more hated by His enemies. It were a sad dishonor to a child of God to be the world’s favorite. It is a very ill omen to hear a wicked world clap its hands and shout, “Well done” to the Christian man.
5. You are directly opposing God. Trump is not perfect, but he is God’s choice. He has been sent to prevent disaster. He loves America, defends Israel, and upholds the Constitution and the Bill of rights. He is a chosen instrument to exact justice on a system that is about to strangle freedom—freedom for the Church you claim as family—freedom for minorities to truly prosper—freedom for children not only to be born, but to have hope of an education and a future.
I beg you. Consider your ways. Time is running out. And remember this: The Bible does not see you as a hero. Your true identity may be found in Proverbs 25:26: “A righteous man who falters before the wicked is like a murky spring and a polluted well.”
We need to act fast in California for big reasons!
That is why we must make this stunning book offer to you. Now in its fourth printing, Vessels of Fire and Glory keeps reaching the top of its category on Amazon. Critical Mass has now sold over 150,000 copies and remains an international classic on awakening. Both books are still in high demand. So why are we making this amazing offer to you? California is the reason why.
We need to act fast in California for two big reasons. First, Fresno was a shocking breakthrough. Fresno is a sign that tens of thousands of Californians hunger for the Gospel. Second, the battle for America will be won or lost in California.
You get both books for just $20. Not only that—Mario will autograph your copy of Vessels of Fire and Glory. On top of that…you get free shipping.
This is a double win for you. You get these choice books at an excellent price and the proceeds go to win lost souls in California.
And there is still more. If you order 10 or more sets of the Dynamic Duo, your cost is $18 a set. Click on link below to order now!