It seems like every day someone comes up with an accusation which they are convinced will destroy Donald Trump. However, a rogue group within the FBI found out that conspiring against the President backfires. The media tried to boost their ratings by bashing Trump, only to lose both their ratings and their credibility.
Mueller’s witch-hunt investigation flamed out as a political disaster. Americans can see the insanity of it. Here is the head-scratching part of the whole deal: We have proof that Hillary colluded with the Russians to produce a fake dossier that was used to start an investigation of Russian collusion with Trump that can’t be proven. Are you still there?
Democrats still want to look for Russian collusion, the way O.J. is looking for “the real killer.”
– Comey claimed his new book would do Trump in. Instead, it was like shooting spit-balls at a battleship.
– CBS believed it had the silver bullet to kill Trump. They gleefully believed that a Sunday night interview with a porn star would bring him down. But, Monday came and they joined a long list of disappointed Trump haters whose weapons did not prosper.
– Michael Avenatti believed he would be the Trump-slayer, but now he is being indicted by a long list of former clients.
– Michael Cohen along with Omarosa Manigault Newman, et al. The list of names goes on, with some of them claiming to have some damaging tapes. This too, will fail.
– 400 newspapers have declared war on Trump. You know what will happen with that…
Trump will not be impeached. He will not even be censured. You don’t need to worry about Donald Trump. Let me give you 7 reasons why all the attacks on Trump will fail.
1. The poll numbers are skewed against him. Scientists have shown that when people have a favorite candidate who is attacked by the press, they go silent. They still support the person, they just won’t tell you. Many, many more than we hear about still support Trump. Look at the tens of thousands who arrive the night before, to attend his rallies all over the country.
Even so, Democratic pundits are dismayed at the way President Trump survives. They were counting on a major drop in support after Trump’s meeting with Putin. It just never happened.
2. Americans see how crazy the attacks on Trump are. People see the flagrant, wanton, and disgraceful attacks that the media makes on him, every single day. The over-the-top attacks and the insane goals of the Democrat Party have actually turned out to be helping Trump.
Uber-liberal director, Rob Reiner, denounced Robert De Niro and other celebrities for their remarks against President Trump, by saying, “Stop! You’re helping Trump!” Reiner is right. They have inadvertently become the committee to reelect Trump.
3. It’s the economy. Unemployment is at a 16-year low, and the consumer sentiment levels are at near record highs. When all the background noise settles, and voters with good paying jobs, stand before the lever to cast their vote—the thought of returning to failed Democrat economic policies will horrify them.
4. Donald Trump has plenty of time to win back those who have turned against him. Listen to Jake Novak, senior editor at CNBC: “Both party establishments still need a vote-getting leader and President Trump already has the White House leadership role they covet. He has enormous executive power at his fingertips and the ability to win over some doubters with just the passage of time.”
5. The other side still looks far worse. Chuck Schumer annoys his base, let alone the rest of us. Elizabeth Warren is a shrill-throated hater of the white middle-class worker. Bernie Sanders’ economic “Plan 9 from Outer Space” plays well, only because pot has been legalized on campus. Maxine Waters is a walking VOTE FOR TRUMP machine. Nancy Pelosi is, well, Nancy Pelosi.
Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez is a gift to Republicans. Even Bill Maher said “”If you want to run a campaign based on reparations and concentration camps, then it’s going to be very hard to win the election.”
6. Millions are praying for our nation. There is no way that the fervent prayer of millions will go unheeded in heaven. Sometimes the early stages of revival look as if things are getting worse before they get better.
I know Satan is writhing in agony right now. He knows his time is short. He knows what God is about to do. He is in a futile rage against the inevitable answer. He is frantically spewing deception to make the anointed vessels of God think that no answer is coming.
7.This is the big one: Trump is here by divine appointment. Trump will survive. Not because he’s perfect. Not because his base is fiercely loyal. He will survive even though he is hard for some Christians to take. He is here by divine appointment. Can you hear all the heads exploding? Yes, you heard me right—he is here because God set him in the White House.
Today Maxine Waters said that God has raised her up to bring Trump down. See if you can guess how that is going to turn out.
Donald Trump is here to wreck and dismantle. He is here to apply strong medicine to a self-destructive nation that has turned its back on God.
Nothing else explains why this President is still standing after the cruelest and most unrelenting attack on any leader in American history. More importantly, nothing else explains why none of this has broken his spirit. Deal with it. Someone Who is way bigger than you and me wants him right where he is, doing just what he is doing.
Beto O’Rourke just called Trump a Nazi. He cited comments Trump has made about Mexicans. The problem is that Trump never said all Mexicans are thieves and rapists. If you believe he said that, you believe a lie.
What he said was that among the people who invading us there are thieves and rapists and that the nation of Mexico condones the illegal entry of these criminals. What Trump said was a simple fact and the statistics bear it out.
24% of the women who are among groups of illegals are raped during their attempt to enter our country. Not only that, but once these criminals get here, they commit rape and murder of innocent Americans in alarming numbers.
Beto’s accusation of Nazism is the ultimate irony because if you want a modern comparison to the death camps, it is the abortion clinics—and Beto heartily defends killing babies even after they are born.
The real difference between our abortion clinics and German concentration camps is that tens of millions more have died in our clinics than in their camps.
What is similar is that Nazis didn’t believe Jews were human and the left doesn’t believe a fully developed fetus is human.
The greatest moral outrage of our time is the hypocrisy over immigration and abortion. When one feels more compassion for MS 13 gangsters than innocent babies it is pure madness and abomination.
The only thing darker is the motivation behind this hypocrisy: it is to get more votes for the Democrat Party. Period. Democrats have sold their soul to Satan for votes. They have ruined America for votes. They know illegals will vote for the leftists who helped sneak them in. They know that an immoral society will vote for abortion if you can help salve their conscience by sanitizing ritual murder into simple birth control.
However, today I am opening my heart to warn my fellow preachers and begging them to stop being traitors—traitors to the cause of righteousness.
You know who you are. You are saying Trump’s immigration policies are racist from the pulpit. You know that is not true. You are saying abortion is the law of the land and we must respect it. You know that is wrong…deeply wrong.
Or perhaps you are silent on immigration and abortion and believe that you are exonerated. Your silence is a betrayal of your calling to be a man or woman of God. You know the condition of America. You know there is a moral civil war that makes neutrality impossible. You know your own people are suffering for your misguided views. The Word of God leaves no room for you to abandon your post in this dark hour.
Do you realize that if the men and women of God had mobilized their congregations to vote righteously, we would not be in this mess—but here we are and there is no longer a place for you to hide. We must bring the Body of Christ together to stand against the agenda that is about to destroy us.
Why were you easy on Obama and are now hard on Trump? Notable Christian leaders who did not speak out against Obama have now chosen to speak out against Trump. Specifically, they claim Trump’s immigration policy is anti-Christian.
It makes zero sense. Let’s begin with their silence on Obama. Obama was the most hostile president to the Bible in history. Obama fought for late term abortion.
Obama opened the Pandora’s Box of political correctness that has the racists calling everyone else racist, and the fascists calling everyone else fascists. Obama is why our universities are a sick joke of intellectual dishonesty. You gave a pass to the man who was trying to drive the church underground.
Now you oppose Trump—the first president to address the March for Life. Now you attack the president who finally stood up to the hideous Johnson Amendment that took away your free speech. You use that newly won free speech to attack Trump.
The most devastating charge is this: you actively told your people not to vote for Trump…and unless you wake up you will do it again in the next election. If you succeed, you will help a raging leftist become the most powerful person in the world.
You don’t want a wall; you believe Jesus taught open borders. You don’t believe we should push to ban abortion. Have you swallowed the Kool-Aid of the left?
Have you copied the sin of Democrats? They want more votes and you want more members—members who will only stick with a church that compromises truth.
You are siding with sanctuary cities. You are allowing a system that protects killers. This one hits home to me because just recently in Reno where I live, an illegal immigrant murdered 4 people.
You are siding against your own congregation. You are condoning flooding the labor market with unskilled labor even as robots replace workers. This impacts the life of the people you swore to serve. You are blatantly contradicting yourselves claiming to be their pastor even as you help make their lives harder and more dangerous.
I love you as my brothers, sisters and coworkers in Christ, but on this point, you need to be publicly challenged. Examine your argument and see if it is the one that is false and unchristian.
Illegals have killed and they will kill again. Abortion clinics kill by the second. Democrats have truly made themselves the party of death. Ask God if you are not pawns in their game.
Lastly, is a wall and a secure border unchristian? Let’s ask Jesus. “But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into.” –Matthew 24:43
I am begging you my brothers and sisters. Let’s unify at the foot of the Cross of Jesus and see the righteous cause. You are not here to get your jollies from money and big churches. You have come to the Kingdom for such a time as this. You are here to roar truth from a heart of love and spend yourself for the sake of turning America away from disaster. Don’t be a traitor!
Hillary’s ‘Clinton Cash’ dismissal is dead in the water
Right about the time Drudge Report splashed a link to Jonathan Chait’s latest column across its homepage, I got a g-chat from a Democratic strategist: “This is a big deal,” he wrote. “My gut tells me it elevates this story to something bigger and more needing of her response. I think this might take away the chance of this ordeal being seen as a partisan witch hunt.”
The story in question is, of course, the revelation that Clinton Foundation donations and Clinton family speaking fees may have influenced Hillary Clinton’s actions as Secretary of State — which, if true, would be an extraordinary conflict of interest. In the last 24 hours, The New York Times, POLITICO, The Washington Post, Reuters, Bloomberg and The Wall Street Journal have all published reports on such possible connections, based off the forthcoming book by conservative author Peter Schweizer, “Clinton Cash.”
Just yesterday, The New Yorker’s John Cassidy argued that the “Clinton Cash attacks could end up aiding Hillary,” because it would enable her campaign to dismiss the book as partisan. Indeed, Clinton and her team have been doing just that. “We are back into the political season and there are all kinds of distractions and attacks,” the candidate said on Wednesday. Meanwhile, her press secretary Brian Fallon has been writing internal memos and public posts dismissing the whole thing as an agenda-driven smear campaign.”
The fact that Schweizer’s revelations have now been vetted and reported out by the likes of the Times, POLITICO, etc., means the Clinton campaign can no longer be so dismissive. And while Chait’s column is probably not the definitive nail in that coffin — “I think the stories themselves achieved that,” he told me Thursday — it is certainly an added blow, if only because it is so damning in its assessment of what he dubs the “disastrous Clinton post-presidency.”
“[T]he best-case scenario is bad enough: The Clintons have been disorganized and greedy,” Chait writes. “The news today about the Clintons all fleshes out, in one way or another, their lack of interest in policing serious conflict-of-interest problems that arise in their overlapping roles.”
Chait also places the “Clinton Cash” revelations in the context of larger Clintonian secrecy: “The Obama administration wanted Hillary Clinton to use official government email. She didn’t. The Obama administration also demanded that the Clinton Foundation disclose all its donors while she served as Secretary of State. It didn’t comply with that request, either.”
“The Clintons’ charitable initiatives were a kind of quasi-government run by themselves, which was staffed by their own loyalists and made up the rules as it went along,” Chait concludes. “Their experience running the actual government, with its formal accountability and disclosure, went reasonably well. Their experience running their own privatized mini-state has been a fiasco.”
In the eyes of my Democratic strategist, this damning critique “gives a VERY strong retort to the argument that the New Yorker said they were going to push… which is that this is a Fox News/Koch brothers-pushed story.”
“Now one of the biggest liberal voices at a big liberal mag is calling them out in the harshest terms possible makes that argument nul and void,” he wrote.
Chait is more modest: “It’s really overestimating my influence to suggest something I wrote changes things,” he said Thursday. “Look, reporters are going to ask about this, I doubt the campaign’s response will be shaped by my piece in any way.”
However, he later added: “I’m sure they don’t like having a liberal criticize them. It might, in some very marginal way, help open up more space for a Democratic challenger.”
By Wayne Allyn Root
If you’re a conservative, Libertarian, limited government Constitutionalist or patriot, pray for Hillary. She’s our best hope for 2016. I love Hillary Clinton. I’m rooting for Hillary. She is a gift from heaven. I pray for her nomination every morning.
No, I’m not a fan of Hillary. No, I don’t support her policies. No, I don’t want her as president. But I sure want her as the Democratic nominee. She is “the gift that keeps on giving.” Hillary has so much baggage her campaign should be sponsored by Samsonite.
If the GOP has any hope of winning in 2016, Hillary has to be the nominee. Before I get to the scandals, let’s start with the obvious. Hillary is old news, over the hill, tired, worn out, spoiled milk. She is just going through the motions. She doesn’t even look or sound like she cares. Hillary herself can’t think of a single compelling reason for why she should be president. She’s just been waiting around a long time. And she’s a woman. That’s it. That’s her reason.
She’s so old and entitled that the guy who managed her campaign for U.S. Senate, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, refuses to endorse her for president. He basically just said what I said. She’s old news. She has no new ideas. She offers America nothing new. That’s one of her closest allies speaking.
Every candidate needs a brand. Hillary’s brand is “Entitlement. It’s my time. Oh, and I’m a female.” Pray this is the Democratic nominee.
If Hillary is the nominee, she can be destroyed and branded with so many scandals, it’s like shooting fish in a barrel. Destroy her with her own words, “What difference does it make?” Those were her words in front of a congressional committee about the Benghazi tragedy. Four heroes were murdered. She participated in a coverup and all she could think to say was, “What difference does it make?” Meaning, those young heroes are all dead, so who cares?
Her own TV ads in 2008 bragged about her decision-making abilities at 2 a.m. when the important call comes in. Well, we now know what she said when that call came in during the attack on Benghazi. She heard our heroes were about to be murdered and she said, “What difference does it make?” Then, she went back to sleep. Pray this is the Democratic nominee.
I suggest TV ad campaigns featuring the parents of those four men abandoned by Hillary and Barack Obama and left to die at the hands of a radical Muslim mob, who clearly were supplied with their weapons by … Hillary and Obama. Let’s ask the parents how they feel about Hillary. Pray this is the Democratic nominee.
Is she scared of her role in Benghazi? Well, she erased 32,000 emails. She should be called “Tricky Dicky Hillary.” She was a lawyer on the committee investigating Richard Nixon’s scandals. She knew all about the erased Nixon audiotapes. She learned well. That must be where she got the idea to delete 32,000 emails and wipe the server clean. Like Nixon, she decided what we the people needed to know. Then she pressed “delete.” Run those TV ads 24 hours a day. Pray this is the Democratic nominee.
What difference did she make as secretary of state? Name her accomplishments? The world is in flames, the Middle East melted down, ISIS was born, Iran laughed in our face while building a nuclear program — all under her leadership. The world is a far more dangerous place. What difference did she make? Pray this is the Democratic nominee.
“We were dead broke when we left the White House.” There’s another great line. Let’s play it 24 hours a day. Maybe that’s why the Clintons stole the china and furniture on the way out the door. Maybe that’s why $6 billion went missing at the State Department under her watch. When you’re broke, $6 billion can make a big difference. Pray this is the Democratic nominee.
Hillary says she is a “woman of the people.” She’s one of us. But she hasn’t driven a car since 1996. Pray this is the Democratic nominee.
Hillary is all about the middle class. She has decided to make the middle class the centerpiece of her campaign for president. But “Mrs. Middle Class” demands $300,000 for a one-hour speech and a Gulfstream private jet to take her there and back.
She also gets the presidential suite at a five-star hotel, or she won’t show up. No Marriotts, Hiltons or Holiday Inns for Hillary. Run those facts 24 hours a day. Let’s see how middle-class women respond to her list of demands. Pray this is the Democratic nominee.
Hillary is all about honesty and transparency. But it turns out she bought 2 million fake Facebook fans. I guess those are the things you have to do when you ask middle-class college kids paying obscene tuition to pay for your $300,000 speeches and private jets. It must be hard to find real fans! Pray this is the Democratic nominee.
But I saved the best for last: The Clinton Foundation. The Clintons have raised more than $2 billion dollars in donations from the wealthiest people, companies and foreign governments in the world. She’s not “conflicted.” Hillary is bought and paid for. If she wins the presidency, she should wear pantsuits custom designed with patches from corporate sponsors. You know, like NASCAR. She should have Penske and Valvoline patches on her pantsuits. The White House should say: “America’s House, Brought to you by the government of Saudi Arabia.”
Hillary says she fights for the rights of women. Yet she accepts hundreds of millions in donations from Muslim governments that stone women, make them hide behind veils, don’t allow them to drive without a man in the car, don’t allow them to be educated, and arrest and whip them (occasionally even execute them) for being the victims of rape. She could be the biggest hypocrite in the history of politics.
Here’s a great line for TV commercials: “When a Muslim country gives a $10 million check to The Clinton Foundation, then stones a woman, what does Hillary say? ‘Thank you!’” Pray this is the Democratic nominee.
She says she fights for the rights of gays. She tweeted her horror at the new Indiana law protecting religious freedom. But she gladly accepted multimillion-dollar checks from Muslim governments that stone gays and drop them off roofs of buildings. This is the biggest fraud and hypocrite in the history of world politics. Pray this is the Democratic nominee.
Remember Hillary’s TV commercial about that important phone call at 2 a.m.? We need to run TV ads 24 hours a day asking, “When that call comes in at 2 a.m. and it involves one of those countries that gave millions to the Clinton Foundation, do you trust Hillary Clinton to make the decision that is best for America, for your interests, for your children? Hillary Clinton: bought and paid for by foreign governments.” Pray this is the Democratic nominee.
And if you’re a Democrat, you’d better start praying that Hillary is destroyed before she wins the nomination — and early enough that there is time to find and vet a credible replacement. This woman is a ticking time bomb. It’s not a matter of if, but only a matter of when, she implodes or some scandal comes rushing to the surface to blow her campaign to tatters. Maybe it’ll be Benghazi. Or the 32,000 deleted emails. Or maybe it’s the Clinton Foundation. Or maybe it’s her chief of staff and constant woman at her side, Huma Abedin. That story smells worse than all the others.
But I know one thing: Hillary is the most flawed candidate in the history of politics. And I’m praying on bended knees that Hillary gets the nomination.
I’m Wayne Allyn Root for Personal Liberty. See you next week. God bless America.
Three words I am forbidden to use to describe Hillary Clinton
By Mario Murillo
Are Christians going to vote for Hillary Clinton? Of course they are. The Orwellian propaganda machine is in full vigor. The same pastors who bury their Bible and their convictions when it comes to the Democratic Party Platform will do so again.
The same crime family that brought us Obama has anointed Hillary as the heir apparent.
None of this will stop me from speaking out to the church. None of this will stop me from believing that America can experience a supernatural rescue from the scaly hands that pull the strings of the anti-God/ anti-America movement.
Let me make my position clear. I believe that Barack Obama is the frying pan and Hillary Clinton is the fire. She is not simply going to be the third term of Obama. She will be worse. Whatever pulse is left in America after Obama leaves, she will try to snuff out. Are these harsh words? Maybe but facts are a stubborn thing.
Believers who voted for Obama in his first election did so from misguided optimism. With Hillary they will have to get Christians to elevate their vote to blind stupidity.
Even the people who are working to get Hillary elected president know she is not qualified and I believe that that they know she should not be president. The problem is that they want her to be elected. She would bring a disastrous presidency at the worst possible time.
The Clinton campaign must generate a tidal wave of self-loathing and create an electorate in the grip of battered wife syndrome. How else can you tell people to sign up for an accelerated version of the misery of the last 8 years?
Welcome to the gender card: Anything you say against Hillary is now solely because she is a woman
So what will they do to get her elected or at least make it look like she was elected? Here is the answer: Remember when Barack Obama was running for President, and suddenly racism was around every corner? Every single criticism of Obama was scrutinized for racial “dog whistles” and code words. Oh wait—that’s still happening.
However, the age of racism is now lapsing into the age of sexism, as many conservatives predicted it would should Hillary Clinton make a run for the White House.
A group that’s referring to itself as Hillary Clinton’s “Super Volunteers” has promised to track when the media uses “coded” sexist words — such as “ambitious” and “insincere” — to describe her, according to New York Times political reporter Amy Chozick. The other forbidden words and phrases are “polarizing,” “calculating,” “disingenuous,” “insincere,” “ambitious,” “inevitable,” “entitled,” “over-confident,” “secretive,” “will do anything to win,”
Yours truly has been warned of three of these forbidden words when writing about Hillary: Secretive, Ambitious, and Entitled.
So here goes:
Secretive: This is mild compared to what she really is. She steadfastly lives by a secret code. That has been her MO since the beginning. Carly Fiorina said “After the famous reset with Russia, Russia is now a more powerful adversary than it was when she became secretary of state. Our relationship with Israel has deteriorated dramatically. The Middle East is in flames. And of course she has not been transparent. She told us for weeks after the purposeful terrorist attack in Benghazi that this was the result of an American video in a demonstration gone bad, and now we learn that she has used a private email server and a private email system for the most sensitive of communications while she was secretary of state. She doesn’t have a track record of leadership or trustworthiness. She’s not the woman for the White House.
Ambitious: Viciously ambitious is more like it. He has been an “end justifies the means” practitioner from the beginning. Hillary was fired for her work during the Watergate investigation. As her supervisor at the time put it, “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”
Former Secret Service agent Dan Emmett has recently come forward with his claims that Senator Hillary Clinton is allegedly “vicious”. Emmett has made claims that Hillary treats most of her security guards as hired services, using profanity and derogatory words when working with them.
Emmett was frequently told by Hillary to “get the f*ck away from [her]” when working with one another. Dan Emmett has worked with President George W. Bush, George H.W along with Bill Clinton himself, giving him decades of experience and merit throughout Washington D.C. Because of Emmett’s credibility and history, the backlash is finding itself in numerous headlines nationally. Emmett is currently working towards writing and releasing a tell-all book on his personal and professional stories related to Hillary Clinton.
Think of the Many of the Clinton era scandals in the 90’s – including the opening up of 900 confidential FBI files of political opponents – cast Hillary in a suspicious light. Nothing was proven, but you know how that goes.
Entitlement: Under her reign as Secretary of State Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were murdered when terrorists stormed the American compound in Benghazi, Libya. When she was questioned about the Obama Administration’s initial story that the attack was provoked by an anti-Islam YouTube video, Clinton callously blurted, “What difference, at this point, does it make?” Really!?
I will continue to speak out and not let up. So if the radical feminist left has anymore words of inspiration regarding Hillary please keep me supplied.
Mario Murillo answers hard questions for young pastors who are afraid to speak out against Obama
An Open Letter about the Silence of Young Pastors.
In this letter I will answer as clear as possible the most common questions that young Pastors keep asking me:
Question: Why are you as an evangelist speaking out against Obama?
Answer: As a man of God, I am a watchman; every God-called preacher in America is a watchman. Hebrews 13:17 “Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority, because they keep watch over you as those who must give an account.”
It is the duty of a watchman to see danger when it approaches the sheep of God. However, their highest duty is to intervene before the danger gets to the sheep.
I know that as a young preacher you have heroes from an older generation. Many baby boomers do not realize how much America has changed. They cling to old models and remember days when politicians respected God. We live in a different world now. We have an administration that is dismantling the things that make us great. I am , in this letter giving you a side of the story that you do not often get. I pray that you will see that speaking out by God’s power against Obama is a part of seeing revival in America.
Obama is an existential threat to American Christians and America’s greatness. We saw this very early on: He has antipathy toward the Gospel and Bible values. He uses his presidential power to weaken the American exceptionalism and Christianity through Obamacare, amnesty, same sex marriage, and his refusal intervene in the massacre of Christians around the world at the hands of Islam. He still calls Islam a religion of peace!
When I see the words “as those who must give an account’ I believe that every minister will give an account to God for what they did during this regime that openly attacks the values that made us great.
Question: Aren’t we told not to judge?
Answer: Matthew 7: 1 Judge not that you be not judged: This quote from Brannon Howse says it all, “We cannot glibly quote this, though, without understanding what Jesus meant. When Jesus condemned judging, he wasn’t at all implying we should never make judgments about anyone. After all, a few verses later, Jesus himself calls certain people “pigs” and “dogs” (Matt 7:6) and “wolves in sheep’s clothing” (7:15). … What Jesus condemns is a critical and judgmental spirit, an unholy sense of superiority. Jesus commanded us to examine ourselves first for the problems we so easily see in others. Only then can we help remove the speck in another’s eye – which, incidentally, assumes that a problem exists and must be confronted.”
He goes on to explain how silly we are to let the anti-Christians forces use our misapplication against us: “Those that tell you not to judge, quoting Matthew 7:1 grossly out of context, are often some of the most mean-spirited, judgmental souls you could ever meet. It’s not, of course, that they don’t want anyone to judge anything, because they want very much to judge and condemn your commitment to lovingly speak and practice your Christian worldview. You see how these tolerance rules work? We must tolerate them, but they don’t have to tolerate us.”
This is why under Obama you see more restrictions on free speech. Some of those restrictions are by new laws and others by slander. Those who follow Obama have more hate labels than anyone else. When you oppose them you are sexist, racist, homophobic, Islamophobic… and the list goes on and on.
Question: According to scripture isn’t Obama God’s choice for America?
Answer: Some silent Pastors misapply Romans 13: 1-3, use to defend the idea that Obama is God’s choice ““Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resists the power resists the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil.”
Please notice… “For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil.” This phrase is critically important because it reveals the context i.e., appropriate government is only a terror to evil works; but not to good works. Good government is NOT a terror to good works. When a government is rampant with crime, tyranny and injustice, we are no longer to submit. Obama is a clear and growing terror to the good works of the Church.
I do not believe that Hitler was God’s choice for Germany, or that Stalin was God’s choice for Russia, or that Mao was a divine answer for China or that Kim Jong-un is God’s choice for North Korea.
I do not place Obama on the level of tyranny of those other men but he indeed is building a lengthening legacy of lawlessness.
Obama is the most biblically hostile president in our history and there are a ton of examples of this. Many of these actions are literally unprecedented – this is the first time they have happened in four centuries of American history. The hostility of President Obama toward Biblical faith and values is without equal from any previous American president.(For those are hearty enough to read them there is a long list of his hostile acts against the Bible attached at the end of this letter.)
Question: No matter what, shouldn’t you as a minister respect the president?
Answer: The Constitution does not require Americans to serve their president. It does however require the president to serve and protect the people…something that Obama has clearly not done.
I take it one step further…Obama is not my president. I did not vote for him, I suspect the way he was elected and I consider his executive orders unlawful to the degree that he should be removed from office.
My president would have sent help to Benghazi to save the 4 Americans who begged him to save their lives.
My president would not have railroaded America into Obamacare.
My president would overrule freedom of religion.
My president would see that the constitution is not there to protect the government from the people, but to protect the people from the government.
My president would not divide and conquer; he or she would unite and heal.
I pray for him but I do not respect him.
What is your final word to young pastors?
Answer: I believe that there will be a day when pastors–starting out today– will bitterly regret their compromise. That day will reveal their true motives and they will not be able to hide behind spiritual catch phrases.
I believe that the silence of the older pastors helped Obama win reelection; that their continuing silence is one of the greatest threats to the future of the American church, and that every minister will give an account to God for what they did during this open persecution of the sheep.
All of my younger brothers and sisters in ministry, I leave you with this clear mandate from Esther 4:14 “For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”
Renounce the party line and preach the whole counsel of God. Teach your people what the Bible says about repentance and holiness. Leave nothing out and do not be afraid to confront controversial subjects while we still can.
We do not need civil war we need national revival. However, time is running out and so are our options. Speak out!
As an added store of ammunition for your arsenal let me give you a list of Obama’s direct acts of hostility against the Bible and the church.
1. Acts of hostility toward people of Biblical faith:
- December 2009-Present – The annual White House Christmas cards, rather than focusing on Christmas or faith, instead highlight things such as the family dogs. And the White House Christmas tree ornaments include figures such as Mao Tse-Tung and a drag queen. 
- June 2013 – The Obama Department of Justice defunds a Young Marines chapter in Louisiana because their oath mentioned God, and another youth program because it permits a voluntary student-led prayer. 
- February 2013 – The Obama Administration announces that the rights of religious conscience for individuals will not be protected under the Affordable Care Act. 
- January 2013 – Pastor Louie Giglio is pressured to remove himself from praying at the inauguration after it is discovered he once preached a sermon supporting the Biblical definition of marriage. 
- February 2012 – The Obama administration forgives student loans in exchange for public service, but announces it will no longer forgive student loans if the public service is related to religion. 
- January 2012 – The Obama administration argues that the First Amendment provides no protection for churches and synagogues in hiring their pastors and rabbis. 
- December 2011 – The Obama administration denigrates other countries’ religious beliefs as an obstacle to radical homosexual rights. 
- November 2011 – President Obama opposes inclusion of President Franklin Roosevelt’s famous D-Day Prayer in the WWII Memorial. 
- November 2011 – Unlike previous presidents, Obama studiously avoids any religious references in his Thanksgiving speech. 
- August 2011 – The Obama administration releases its new health care rules that override religious conscience protections for medical workers in the areas of abortion and contraception. 
- April 2011 – For the first time in American history, Obama urges passage of a non-discrimination law that does not contain hiring protections for religious groups, forcing religious organizations to hire according to federal mandates without regard to the dictates of their own faith, thus eliminating conscience protection in hiring. 
- February 2011 – Although he filled posts in the State Department, for more than two years Obama did not fill the post of religious freedom ambassador, an official that works against religious persecution across the world; he filled it only after heavy pressure from the public and from Congress. 
- January 2011 – After a federal law was passed to transfer a WWI Memorial in the Mojave Desert to private ownership, the U. S. Supreme Court ruled that the cross in the memorial could continue to stand, but the Obama administration refused to allow the land to be transferred as required by law, and refused to allow the cross to be re-erected as ordered by the Court. 
- November 2010 – Obama misquotes the National Motto, saying it is “E pluribus unum” rather than “In God We Trust” as established by federal law. 
- October 19, 2010 – Obama begins deliberately omitting the phrase about “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence – an omission he has made on no less than seven occasions. 
- May 2009 – Obama declines to host services for the National Prayer Day (a day established by federal law) at the White House. 
- April 2009 – When speaking at Georgetown University, Obama orders that a monogram symbolizing Jesus’ name be covered when he is making his speech. 
- April 2009 – In a deliberate act of disrespect, Obama nominated three pro-abortion ambassadors to the Vatican; of course, the pro-life Vatican rejected all three. 
- February 2009 – Obama announces plans to revoke conscience protection for health workers who refuse to participate in medical activities that go against their beliefs, and fully implements the plan in February 2011.
- April 2008 – Obama speaks disrespectfully of Christians, saying they “cling to guns or religion” and have an “antipathy to people who aren’t like them.” 
2. Acts of hostility from the Obama-led military toward people of Biblical faith:
- June 2014 – Official U. S. government personnel, both civilian and military, in Bahrain (a small Arabic nation near Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Iran) must wear clothing that facilitates the religious observance of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan. 
- March 2014 – Maxell Air Force Base suddenly bans Gideons from handing out Bibles to willing recruits, a practice that had been occurring for years previously. 
- December 2013 – A naval facility required that two nativity scenes — scenes depicting the event that caused Christmas to be declared a national federal holiday — be removed from the base dining hall and be confined to the base chapel, thus disallowing the open public acknowledgment of this national federal holiday. 
- December 2013 – An Air Force base that allowed various public displays ordered the removal of one simply because it contained religious content.
- October 2013 – A counter-intelligence briefing at Fort Hood tells soldiers that evangelical Christians are a threat to Americans and that for a soldier to donate to such a group “was punishable under military regulations.” 
- October 2013 – Catholic priests hired to serve as military chaplains are prohibited from performing Mass services at base chapels during the government financial shutdown. When they offered to freely do Mass for soldiers, without regard to whether or not the chaplains were receiving pay, they are still denied permission to do so. 
- October 2013 – The Air Force Academy, in response to a complaint from Mikey Weinstein’s Military Religious Freedom Foundation, makes “so help me God” optional in cadets’ honor oath. 
- August 2013 – A Department of Defense military training manual teaches soldiers that people who talk about “individual liberties, states’ rights, and how to make the world a better place” are “extremists.” It also lists the Founding Fathers — those “colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule” — as examples of those involved in “extremist ideologies and movements.” 
- August 2013 – A Senior Master Sergeant was removed from his position and reassigned because he told his openly lesbian squadron commander that she should not punish a staff sergeant who expressed his views in favor of traditional marriage. 
- August 2013 – The military does not provide heterosexual couples specific paid leave to travel to a state just for the purpose of being married, but it did extend these benefits to homosexual couples who want to marry, thus giving them preferential treatment not available to heterosexuals.
- August 2013 – The Air Force, in the midst of having launched a series of attacks against those expressing traditional religious or moral views, invited a drag queen group to perform at a base. 
- July 2013 – When an Air Force sergeant with years of military service questioned a same-sex marriage ceremony performed at the Air Force Academy’s chapel, he received a letter of reprimand telling him that if he disagreed, he needed to get out of the military. His current six-year reenlistment was then reduced to only one-year, with the notification that he “be prepared to retire at the end of this year.” 
- July 2013 – An Air Force chaplain who posted a website article on the importance of faith and the origin of the phrase “There are no atheists in foxholes” was officially ordered to remove his post because some were offended by the use of that famous World War II phrase. 
- June 2013 – The U. S. Air Force, in consultation with the Pentagon, removed an inspirational painting that for years has been hanging at Mountain Home Air Force Base because its title was “Blessed Are The Peacemakers” — a phrase from Matthew 5:9 in the Bible. 
- June 2013 – The Obama administration “strongly objects” to a Defense Authorization amendment to protect the constitutionally-guaranteed religious rights of soldiers and chaplains, claiming that it would have an “adverse effect on good order, discipline, morale, and mission accomplishment.” 
- June 2013 – At a joint base in New Jersey, a video was made, based on a Super Bowl commercial, to honor First Sergeants. It stated: “On the eighth day, God looked down on His creation and said, ‘I need someone who will take care of the Airmen.’ So God created a First Sergeant.” Because the video mentioned the word “God,” the Air Force required that it be taken down. 
- June 2013 – An Army Master Sergeant is reprimanded, threatened with judicial action, and given a bad efficiency report, being told he was “no longer a team player,” because he voiced his support of traditional marriage at his own promotion party. 
- May 2013 – The Pentagon announces that “Air Force members are free to express their personal religious beliefs as long as it does not make others uncomfortable. “Proselytizing (inducing someone to convert to one’s faith) goes over that line,”  affirming if a sharing of faith makes someone feel uncomfortable that it could be a court-marital offense — the military equivalent of a civil felony.
- May 2013 – An Air Force officer was actually made to remove a personal Bible from his own desk because it “might” appear that he was condoning the particular religion to which he belonged. 
- April 2013 – Officials briefing U.S. Army soldiers placed “Evangelical Christianity” and “Catholicism” in a list that also included Al-Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood, and Hamas as examples of “religious extremism.”
- April 2013 – The U.S. Army directs troops to scratch off and paint over tiny Scripture verse references that for decades had been forged into weapon scopes. 
- April 2013 – The Air Force creates a “religious tolerance” policy but consults only a militant atheist group to do so — a group whose leader has described military personnel who are religious as ‘spiritual rapists’ and ‘human monsters’  and who also says that soldiers who proselytize are guilty of treason and sedition and should be punished to hold back a “tidal wave of fundamentalists.” 
- January 2013 – President Obama announced his opposition to a provision in the 2013 National Defense Authorization Act protecting the rights of conscience for military chaplains. 
- June 2012 – Bibles for the American military have been printed in every conflict since the American Revolution, but the Obama Administration revokes the long-standing U. S. policy of allowing military service emblems to be placed on those military Bibles. 
- May 2012 – The Obama administration opposed legislation to protect the rights of conscience for military chaplains who do not wish to perform same-sex marriages in violation of their strongly-held religious beliefs.
- April 2012 – A checklist for Air Force Inns will no longer include ensuring that a Bible is available in rooms for those who want to use them. 
- February 2012 – The U. S. Military Academy at West Point disinvites three star Army general and decorated war hero Lieutenant General William G. (“Jerry”) Boykin (retired) from speaking at an event because he is an outspoken Christian. 
- February 2012 – The Air Force removes “God” from the patch of Rapid Capabilities Office (the word on the patch was in Latin: Dei). 
- February 2012 – The Army ordered Catholic chaplains not to read a letter to parishioners that their archbishop asked them to read. 
- November 2011 – The Air Force Academy rescinds support for Operation Christmas Child, a program to send holiday gifts to impoverished children across the world, because the program is run by a Christian charity. 
- November 2011 – President Obama opposes inclusion of President Franklin Roosevelt’s famous D-Day Prayer in the WWII Memorial. 
- November 2011 – Even while restricting and disapprobating Christian religious expressions, the Air Force Academy pays $80,000 to add a Stonehenge-like worship center for pagans, druids, witches and Wiccans at the Air Force Academy. 
- September 2011 – Air Force Chief of Staff prohibits commanders from notifying airmen of programs and services available to them from chaplains. 
- September 2011 – The Army issues guidelines for Walter Reed Medical Center stipulating that “No religious items (i.e. Bibles, reading materials and/or facts) are allowed to be given away or used during a visit.” 
- August 2011 – The Air Force stops teaching the Just War theory to officers in California because the course is taught by chaplains and is based on a philosophy introduced by St. Augustine in the third century AD – a theory long taught by civilized nations across the world (except now, America). 
- June 2011 – The Department of Veterans Affairs forbids references to God and Jesus during burial ceremonies at Houston National Cemetery.
- January 2010 – Because of “concerns” raised by the Department of Defense, tiny Bible verse references that had appeared for decades on scopes and gunsights were removed. 
3. Acts of hostility toward Biblical values:
- March 2014 – The Obama administration seeks funding for every type of sex-education — except that which reflects traditional moral values. 
- August 2013 – Non-profit charitable hospitals, especially faith-based ones, will face large fines or lose their tax-exempt status if they don’t comply with new strangling paperwork requirements related to giving free treatment to poor clients who do not have Obamacare insurance coverage.  Ironically, the first hospital in America was founded as a charitable institution in 1751 by Benjamin Franklin, and its logo was the Good Samaritan, with Luke 10:35 inscribed below him: “Take care of him, and I will repay thee,” being designed specifically to offer free medical care to the poor.  Benjamin Franklin’s hospital would likely be fined unless he placed more resources and funds into paperwork rather than helping the poor under the new faith-hostile policy of the Obama administration.
- August 2013 – USAID, a federal government agency, shut down a conference in South Korea the night before it was scheduled to take place because some of the presentations were not pro-abortion but instead presented information on abortion complications, including the problems of “preterm births, mental health issues, and maternal mortality” among women giving birth who had previous abortions. 
- June 2013 – The Obama Administration finalizes requirements that under the Obamacare insurance program, employers must make available abortion-causing drugs, regardless of the religious conscience objections of many employers and even despite the directive of several federal courts to protect the religious conscience of employers. 
- April 2013 – The United States Agency for Internal Development (USAID), an official foreign policy agency of the U.S. government, begins a program to train homosexual activists in various countries around the world to overturn traditional marriage and anti-sodomy laws, targeting first those countries with strong Catholic influences, including Ecuador, Honduras, and Guatemala. 
- December 2012 – Despite having campaigned to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, President Obama once again suspends the provisions of the Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 which requires the United States to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and to move the American Embassy there. 
- July 2012 – The Pentagon, for the first time, allows service members to wear their uniforms while marching in a parade – specifically, a gay pride parade in San Diego. 
- October 2011 – The Obama administration eliminates federal grants to the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops for their extensive programs that aid victims of human trafficking because the Catholic Church is anti-abortion. 
- September 2011 – The Pentagon directs that military chaplains may perform same-sex marriages at military facilities in violation of the federal Defense of Marriage Act. 
- July 2011 – Obama allows homosexuals to serve openly in the military, reversing a policy originally instituted by George Washington in March 1778. 
- March 2011 – The Obama administration refuses to investigate videos showing Planned Parenthood helping alleged sex traffickers get abortions for victimized underage girls. 
- February 2011 – Obama directs the Justice Department to stop defending the federal Defense of Marriage Act. 
- September 2010 – The Obama administration tells researchers to ignore a judge’s decision striking down federal funding for embryonic stem cell research. 
- August 2010 – The Obama administration Cuts funding for 176 abstinence education programs. 
- July 2010 – The Obama administration uses federal funds in violation of federal law to get Kenya to change its constitution to include abortion.
- September 16, 2009 – The Obama administration appoints as EEOC Commissioner Chai Feldblum, who asserts that society should “not tolerate” any “private beliefs,” including religious beliefs, if they may negatively affect homosexual “equality.” 
- July 2009 – The Obama administration illegally extends federal benefits to same-sex partners of Foreign Service and Executive Branch employees, in direction violation of the federal Defense of Marriage Act.
- May 2009 – Obama officials assemble a terrorism dictionary calling pro-life advocates violent and charging that they use racism in their “criminal” activities. 
- March 2009 – The Obama administration shut out pro-life groups from attending a White House-sponsored health care summit. 
- March 2009 – Obama orders taxpayer funding of embryonic stem cell research. 
- March 2009 – Obama gave $50 million for the UNFPA, the UN population agency that promotes abortion and works closely with Chinese population control officials who use forced abortions and involuntary sterilizations.
- January 2009 – Obama lifts restrictions on U.S. government funding for groups that provide abortion services or counseling abroad, forcing taxpayers to fund pro-abortion groups that either promote or perform abortions in other nations. 
- January 2009 – President Obama’s nominee for deputy secretary of state asserts that American taxpayers are required to pay for abortions and that limits on abortion funding are unconstitutional. 
4. Acts of preferentialism for Islam:
- October 2011 – Obama’s Muslim advisers block Middle Eastern Christians’ access to the White House. 
- August 2010 – Obama speaks with great praise of Islam and condescendingly of Christianity. 
- August 2010 – Obama went to great lengths to speak out on multiple occasions on behalf of building an Islamic mosque at Ground Zero, while at the same time he was silent about a Christian church being denied permission to rebuild at that location. 
- April 2010 – Christian leader Franklin Graham is disinvited from the Pentagon’s National Day of Prayer Event because of complaints from the Muslim community. 
- April 2010 – The Obama administration requires rewriting of government documents and a change in administration vocabulary to remove terms that are deemed offensive to Muslims, including jihad, jihadists, terrorists, radical Islamic, etc. 
- May 2009 – While Obama does not host any National Day of Prayer event at the White House, he does host White House Iftar dinners in honor of Ramadan. 
- 2010 – While every White House traditionally issues hundreds of official proclamations and statements on numerous occasions, this White House avoids traditional Biblical holidays and events but regularly recognizes major Muslim holidays, as evidenced by its 2010 statements on Ramadan, Eid-ul-Fitr, Hajj, and Eid-ul-Adha. 
Many of these actions are literally unprecedented – this is the first time they have happened in four centuries of American history. The hostility of President Obama toward Biblical faith and values is without equal from any previous American president.